- Small sized and lightweight 6 channels audio mixer with 4 groups and dual monitoring
- Electronically balanced, transformer less inputs and outputs
- Large audio bandwidth and high dynamic range
- High quality potentiometers, faders and switches, resistant to water projection (IP45)
- 8x Mic/Line inputs, electronally balanced on XLR-3F, with phase reversal
- 48V phantom and LF cut with level control on the front panel
- 4x AES3 transformer balanced outputs on multi-pin connector
- Optional audio over IP on RJ45 connector, such as AVB, Dante & Ravenna
- Pristine quality mic pres x 4 and multiple input options
- Maximum of 12 mic inputs when used with the AD8+
- Frequency rates up to 192 kHz and resolution up to 24 bit
- Record up to 16 tracks on 2 x SD Cards
- 4x TA3 connectors used as AES breakout box for the multi-pin AES input connector
- Allowing easy connection of AES sources such as digital wireless receivers
- 5x Hirose 4pin for power distribution.
- It also offers and additional phone output and a Slate/Com microphone.