- Wisycom ADTMPR Battery Eliminator for MPR30, MPR50 & MPR52
- Power input: 9-18V DC feeding (internal switching regulation)
- Compatible with MPR30-ENG, MPR50-IEM, MPR52-ENG
- Whip antenna compatible with Wisycom MTP40, MTP41, MTP40S
- Available in 3 Bands & Frequencies ranging from 470 to 798 MHz
- Depending on which model you select from the drop down box
- Wisycom Replacement Wire Belt Clips For MTP30 & MTP40/S
- Replacement Wire Belt Clip for MTP30, MTP40 and MTP40S Belt Pack Transmitters
- Wire Spring Clip
- Wire belt clip for the MTP41 belt pack transmitter
- Spring wire clip
- Stand-Alone Rear-Panel For The MCR42S Receiver
- 2 mini XLR-3pin male output
- 1 locking mini jack Stereo Plug 3.5mm
- 1 Hirose connector for external power
- Purchase the MCR-42S3-HPN with a choice of MTP41S or MTP40S
- And get ANOTHER TX absolutely FREE!
- Available in Low band (470 to 640 MHz) or Mid Band (510 to 698 MHz)
- Also includes branded hard case
- Please note this antenna is brand new but has a small damage on the right hand corner as imaged
- Wideband antenna: 450 - 890MHz
- 6dB of gain
- N type connector - discontinued product
- 1 x WisyCom MCR42 Receiver w/ HPN42 Bottom Plate & Hard Case
- 2 x WisyCom MTP40S Transmitter OR 2 x WisyCom MTP41S Transmitter
- 2 x Sanken COS-11 Lavalier Microphones
- 1 x Pinknoise Custom WisyCom Cable Kit
- Up to 790 MHz bandwidth in 470/1260 MHz range
- 2 Channel Receiver
- Wideband and Narrowband DSP-FM operation
- DSP Analogue & Digital Audio Output (AES3)
- Up to 232 MHz bandwidth in 470/798 MHz range
- Miniature design with flexible pcb (no connectors) for extended reliability
- Selectable companding systems: ENR (noise optimized) / ENC (voice optimized)
- P48 phantom power for condenser microphones
- Used. 9/10 Condition. 3 Month Warranty.
- Frequencies: 566.0 - 798.0 MHz
- Comes with antenna and belt-clips
- 10/50 mW output model
- Allows the MCR42 to be mounted in the Sound Devices SL6 or UniSlot.
- Allows Powering to get rid of cable and interference!
- Audio interconnection: 2 analogue channel or a 24bit digital AES3!
- Simplify your configuration or to use the wideband MCR42 capabilities
- Compatible with the following units
- SuperSlot mixers (i.e. Sound Devices 668/SL-6, Six Pack of PSC)
- Unislot (Ikegami, Panasonic cameras)
- Adapter (Ambient VSLOT)
- New Infrared Programming Kit (Interface + Software)
- Extremely small and light USB interface compatible with
- MCR42; MPR30-ENG; MPR30-IEM; MPR30-IFB; MTH300
- MTH400; MTP30; MTP40; MTP41; MTB40; MTB40S
- The cheapest professional wideband dual radio mic kit on the market!
- Features the Wisycom MPR52 dual channel ultra-wideband receiver
- And two Sennheiser SK 300 G4-RC Bodypack Transmitter in any frequency!
- Also includes compatible Pinknoise Custom Receiver Output Cables