This Bundle Offers: Sennheiser MKH 50 & 20% Off a Rycote Windshield Kit 2 (XLR)!
Sennheiser MKH 50 Microphone with Rycote Windshield Kit 2 Bundle
- This Bundle includes Sennheiser MKH 50 and Rycote Windshield Kit 2
- High rejection of lateral sounds and exceptionally low inherent self-noise
- Flexible, complete windshield and suspension package
- The iconic Windshield Kit is the industry standard
Sennheiser MKH 50 P48 Microphone
The super-cardioid MKH 50 offers a higher attenuation of diffusefield and lateral sound than the cardioid microphone. It is principally designed for use as a soloist's or spot microphone for applications requiring a high degree of side-borne sound muting and feedback rejection. The directional characteristics are frequency-independent.
- High rejection of lateral sounds
- Exceptionally low inherent self-noise
- Transformerless and fully floating balanced output
- Symmetrical transducer technology ensures extremely low distortion
- Switchable roll-off filter to compensate for proximity effects at a distance of approx. 0.5 m
- Switchable pre-attenuation
- Black, anodised light metal body
|Dimensions ||Ø 25 x 153 mm |
|Frequency response (microphone) ||40 - 20000 Hz |
|Transducer principle (Microphone) ||RF condenser microphone |
|Max. sound pressure level ||134 (142) dB / 1 kHz |
|Pick-up pattern ||super-cardioid |
|Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz) ||25 mV/Pa +- 1 dB |
|Nominal impedance ||150 Ω |
|Min. terminating impedance ||1000 Ω |
|Equivalent noise level ||12 (18) dB |
|Equivalent noise level weighted as per CCIR 468-3 ||21 (27) dB |
|Current consumption ||2 mA |
|Battery Specification ||48 +- 4 V Phantom |
What's in the box?
- 1 MKH 50,
- 1 MZS 40 shock mount,
- 1 MZW 41 windshield
Rycote Windshield Kit 2 (XLR)
The Modular Windshield WS 2 Kit is suitable for small diaphragm condenser microphones from 121mm up to 160mm in length with a 19-25mm diameter.
Rycote Part number: 086003
- Flexible, complete windshield and suspension package, which provides varying levels of windshielding for numerous microphone configurations.
- The iconic Windshield Kit is the industry standard, and leads the way in windshielding and suspension technology.
The Modular Windshield Kit is the professionals' choice when maximum isolation from wind and handling noise is required.
This complete modular system can be configured to allow almost any microphone to be shock-mounted and provided with varying degrees of windshielding. Components may be ordered separately, or as one of a series of kits, which simplify the selection process for many common configurations.A Modular Windshield Kit is comprised of the following three main components: Modular Suspension, Modular Windshield and Windjammer.
Our suspensions provides complete isolation against handling noise and cable-borne noises, by supporting the microphone in a cradle arrangement using Lyre suspension webs.
The Windshield basket completely surrounds the microphone and its connector, sliding onto the Modular Suspension to provide up to 30dB of wind noise attenuation. This is the first layer of windshielding protection for your microphone.
The Windjammer introduced by Rycote in 1985, is high quality synthetic fur covers, designed to fit perfectly over the Modular Windshield. It gives an additional 20dB of wind noise attenuation. Fitted with a drawstring & toggle to allow snug and easy fitting. Modular Windshield Kits, including zipped Windjammer are also available on request.