Refunds & Returns
Need to return something?
If, for any reason, you are unhappy with your purchase from Pinknoise Systems, you can return goods you have ordered from us at any time within 14 working days of receipt for a full refund or for an exchange for a different product. We ask that you notify us before returning any items so that we know what to expect back from you.
Please secure any items safely for dispatch so they return to us in the same condition in which we supplied them. We advise making sure the package is sent using a recorded service which you can trace. Send your items to:
Pinknoise Systems Ltd
Unit 21, The Glenmore Centre
Jessop Court, Waterwells Business Park
Returns Terms & Conditions
If you wish to return an order for a refund or an exchange:
- The costs of returning goods to us shall be borne by you, the customer, in all circumstances without exception, unless we have supplied you with a faulty item you wish to exchange
- Items must be packed suitably and insured for full loss in the event of a delivery problem. Pinknoise Systems Ltd will not be responsible for lost or damaged returned goods. Lost or damaged goods may effect the level of refund on equipment
- The original postage and packaging costs will not be refunded under any circumstances unless agreed with Pinknoise Systems Ltd
- Upon receipt of the goods, to Pinknoise Systems Ltd return address, and with prior arrangement, we will give you a full refund of the amount paid or an exchange credit as required and agreed
The right to return goods to us will not apply in the following circumstances:
- in the event that the product has been used, in any way, shape or form, other than limited useage when the goods are unpacked
- in the case of software, audio or visual products, where the packaging has been unsealed, broken or is incomplete
- to any products that we have made or customised specifically for you
The provisions of this clause do not affect your statutory rights. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions, or should you have a question regarding this policy, please do get in touch.
Cancelling an order
In accordance with the distance selling regulations, you may also cancel any order with us before we have dispatched your items. In this instance we will refund you in full using the chosen payment method. Full terms of our cancellation and returns policy can be found below.
If you wish to cancel your order:
- Notify us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before we have dispatched the goods to you, or
- where goods have already been dispatched to you, by returning goods to us in accordance with our returns policy