Tascam DR-10CS Miniature Recorder, Sennheiser ME2 Mic, Delkin MicroSD Card (16GB), Pinknoise Pouch Mega Bundle
- Includes: Tascam DR-10CS Recorder, Sennheiser ME2 Mic, MicroSD Card (16GB), Pinknoise Pouch
- DR-10CS: Micro Linear PCM Recorder for Wireless Beltpacks
- ME2: Sub-miniature clip-on lavalier microphone
- MicroSD Card: Max. Read Speed: 75 MB/s. Min. Write Speed: 10 MB/s
Tascam DR-10CS Miniature Recorder for Sennheiser Mics
TASCAM’s DR-10C-series recorders connect to your lavaliere microphone to create a compact recording system that fits on a belt pack. Two versions are available: the DR-10CL for Lectrosonics mics and DR-10CS for Sennheiser microphones. This version is the DR-10CS for Sennheiser mics and features a 3.5mm jack input. Additionally, option kits are available for Shure (AK-DR10CH) with the Switchcraft or equivalent TA4 connector, and Sony/RAMSA (AK-DR10CR.) with a 4 pin Hirose connector.
The DR-10CS recorder has both inputs and outputs, so it can either be used stand-alone or with a wireless transmitter. When used with a transmitter, the DR-10C acts as a backup to protect against wireless dropouts during recording. For lectures for broadcast use or church services, the DR-10C can record the entire program before it gets to the front of house system. And for events like weddings and reality TV production, the DR-10C is a compact recording system for body mics.
The lightweight DR-10C runs for hours on a single AAA battery. It records to standard microSD media. Recording features include auto-gain and a low-cut filter for simple setup. Its dual recording feature records a safety track of your audio at a lower level, so in case of distortion you have a non-clipped backup. When multiple units are used, an infrared signal can synchronize settings between recorders.
Whether using it as a backup or as a primary recording system, there’s nothing else like the TASCAM DR-10C - series recorders.
- Micro Linear PCM Recorder for Wireless Beltpacks
- 48kHz/24-bit mono digital recording
- Uses standard microSD/microSDHC card media (up to 32GB)
- Dual Recording feature captures a safety track in case of distortion
- Two models for Lectrosonics and Sennheiser mics, option packs for Shure, Sony, and RAMSA
- Hold function prevents accidentally switching off the recorder (All keys cannot operate during recording)
- Limiter and low-cut filter on input
- Auto gain control
- Records BWF file timestamped with time of day clock
- Time Track increment function writes new track after a preset amount of time.(There is on/off setting, but the time is 15 minutes fixed when turn it on)
- OEL display for easy visibility in any light condition
- More than 8hours recording on a single AAA battery
- Settings can be created with text file on PC and transferred to DR-10C via USB connection
Sennheiser ME 2-Us Clip On Lavalier Microphone
The ME 2 is a sub-miniature clip-on lavalier microphone which is suitable for both speech and instrument miking applications.
- High speech intelligibility
- Easy attachment on clothing
- Mini jack for bodypack transmitters from evolution wireless series
- Colour: Matt black
- 1 ME 2-US
- 1 Clip
- 1 Metal Windscreen
Delkin Devices 16GB 500x MicroSDHC UHS-I Memory card
Designed for use in a variety of devices including smartphones, tablets, action cameras, and more, the 16GB 500x microSDHC UHS-I Memory Card from Delkin Devices features a maximum data read speed of up to 75 MB/s and minimum data write speed of 10 MB/s, giving users the ability to offload files quickly making it easy to speed up workflows. In addition to enhanced data transfer rates, this microSDHC memory card comes water, shock, and X-ray proof so you can take it with you virtually anywhere you go. Additionally, the 16GB microSDHC comes with an SD adapter, allowing the card to be inserted into devices that support SD memory cards.
- 16GB Storage Capacity
- UHS-I / Class 10
- Max. Read Speed: 75 MB/s
- Min. Write Speed: 10 MB/s
- Water / Shock / X-Ray Proof
- SD Adapter Included
Approved for Smartphones, Tablets, & Action Cameras
Compatible with nearly any smart phone, tablet, or action camera that accepts Class 10 or UHS-I microSD memory cards, the 500x microSD card is designed for everyday use, including Full HD video and still image capture. The card is also capable of capturing high-resolution time-lapse photography, HDR (high dynamic range) photos, and continuous burst shots. Rated UHS Speed Class 1 (U1), the 500x card guarantees a minimum sustained write speed of 10 MB/s, ensuring that data is written swiftly to the card and preventing recordings from randomly stopping or frames from being dropped.
With read speeds that can reach up to 75 MB/s, the microSD card ensures quick, efficient data transfer from card to computer. The improved user workflow reduces transfer time dramatically and allows you to view and work on your files sooner. This is ideal for photographers and videographers who need to quickly offload large amounts of data and get back to shooting.
Durable Design & Lifetime Warranty
Built to endure strenuous shooting environments, the 500x microSD card is durably designed to be water, shock, and X-ray proof. In addition, the card also utilizes built-in error-correction and wear-leveling to ensure data integrity and a long lifespan. Each card is backed by a Lifetime Warranty and Delkin's American-based customer support team out of San Diego, CA.
Pinknoise Pouch for Radio Mic Transmitters (Black)
Low profile, comfortable radio mic transmitter pouch. An excellent way to hold your beltpack transmitter under your clothes and out of sight. One size fits all.
Also available as a Double pouch.