Ambient ACN-LS Lockit Slate with Timecode & Bag Bundle
- Ambient ACN-LS Lockit Slate with Timecode
- Ambient ACN-LSB Bag for ACN-LS Lockit Slate
Ambient Lockit Slate ACN-LS
Modular Time Code Slate And Display
As all Ambient Clockit devices the »Lockit Slate« provides a rock solid, highly accurate, temperature compensated time code generator.
Double The Brightness With 2 Cells Less And Still Longer Battery Life
The completely revised LED time code display features double the brightness at less than half of the power consumption of its predecessor. Therefore we could reduce the batteries to only 4 AA cells and still achieve a prolonged battery life.
Additionally we equipped the new slate with light and motion sensors. Thus the brightness can now be automatically adjusted to the local light situation and the display flips when the slate is turned upside down.
Transmit the clapped time directly to the script app« Furthermore our new slate comprises the full functionality of the Tiny Lockit including ACN (Ambient Clockit Network) support, metadata and clap time transfer, and logging. These network capabilities also allow the »Lockit Slate« to be a fully functional, generator buffered time code transceiver. This provides the stability of an Ambient Clockit generator with the flexibility of a wireless TC system but without the fear of dropouts. »Use the Lockit Slate as Midi TC display and interface« In addition, it also offers a variable time code offset to compensate for processing delays of digital cameras. Plugged in into a computer, the Lockit Slate transforms into a highly accurate Midi time code interface with LTC / Midi time code conversion and of course big TC LED display. This way the ACN-LS opens up the possibility to sync for examples multiple cameras with a Pro Tools workstation. As known from the Lockit and Tiny Lockit, the user interface is easy and intuitive to use. »Use the display standalone as fully functional Tiny Lockit
Thanks to an all new and revolutionary modular construction, the electronic section of the Lockit Slate can also serve as a fully functional, compact standalone display for documentary or desktop use. Housed in a machined, pearl blasted and anodized aluminum body it can easily withstand the roughest production conditions.
Never Loose The Time Code When Changing Batteries...
Thanks to the built-in Supercap the ACN-LS is able to hold the highly accurate time code for more than 10 minutes after loss of power. Thus changing batteries no longer automatically means to rejam the slate.
Choose The Matching Slate Body To Suite Your Purse And Style
Interchangeable slate bodies allow for customization and will be made available as easy to swap clapperboards in various sizes, weight, and materials ranging from basic to classy. So, the user will always be able to choose the slate body that suits him best.
New Neat Features:
- Back slate sensor: flips the tc display when the slate is turned upside down.
- Light sensor: automatically adjusts the LED brightness when activated.
- ACN clap time transmission via ACN
- Rugged, interchangeable polycarbonate board
- Backup Supercap: Holds the tc for more than 10 minutes without batteries
- Reads vari speed and reversed time code
The Good Old Facts:
- Highly accurate time code generator
- Extremely bright LED TC display
- Drift of less than 1 frame a day (~0,1ppm, 0,0ppm within ACN))
- Supports all used frame rates
- Adjustable TC offset
- Generator buffered time code transceiver
- Full Ambient Clockit Network support
- OLED Display for configuration
- Conversion between LTC and MTC (via USB)
- RS232, USB and GP I/O Port
- Stand alone mode
- More than 2 days working time with only 4 AA batteries
- Machined, pearl blasted, anodized aluminum housing
- Dimensions display module: 210 x 65 x 27 mm
- Dimension with slate body: 280 x 215 x 33 mm
- Weight display module: 404 g
- Weight Slate: 1100g
Ambient ACN-LSB Bag For ACN-LS Lockit Slate
The ACN-LSB bag protects the slate against shocks, rain and dirt. With a rigid, sewn-in framework, this bag can withstand even roughest production conditions. The robust, waterproof fabric with long, overlapping cover forms a reliable shield against any weather conditions and keeps your slate dry and clean. Due to magnetic buttons, the bag can be closed and locked even in low-light situations without a second look.
Additionally, the magnets release when pulling the slate handle for lightning-fast slate removal. Quivers for board markers and other utilities are placed on both the bag front and under the lid, providing easy access for left and right handed people. With several loops on the bag and the comfy carrying strap, the slate can be put on a belt, sound cart, or a magliner. Providing excellent protection and flexibility, the ACN-LSB can be conveniently placed or hung near the AC or sound mixer for quick access to the Lockit Slate.