Ambient NanoLockit Timecode Sync Box - Double Pack
In the past 25 years Ambient Timecode has become the synonym for precision and reliability. Today it is the go-to solution for video and audio professionals worldwide. Renowned Post-Production facilities demand the use of Ambient Timecode on set as they know they can reliably safe time.
The NanoLockit is the latest addition to the Lockit familiy. With its small size, its pure simplicity and the highest possible accuracy it is the timecode solution for everyone!
With its matchbox-size form-factor, it provides timecode by way of our acclaimed Lockit circuitry to anything from DSLRs to film cameras. Despite its small size, it delivers our crystal-tuned timecode via the industry standard, locking 5-pin LEMO connector. And for newer users that may not be using timecode gear, we include a LEMO to 3.5mm interface cable so the NanoLockit will work for DSLRs and consumer cameras right out of the box.
With onboard wireless ACN technology, the days of tediously jamming Lockits one-by-one with a cable are finally past. This, along with the auto power on external supply feature, enables a set and forget process on hard to access configurations such as steadycams, gimbals, and drones –while the integrated battery will power the NanoLockit for at least 35 hours on a full charge.
Syncing up even the most complex gear setup is literally a one button experience. After being set to the internal Real Time Clock or jammed by external timecode, any NanoLockit can wirelessly jam sync all other units on the set. The framerate is set automatically when jammed and does not require connection to an app or in-depth menu navigation.
Small Size: The camera department will love it: the industry standard Ambient Timecode is now smaller than ever before.
Quick Start: Control your NanoLockit with easy-to-operate buttons. Start working right away using the built-in Real Time Clock.
Energy Management: The rechargable battery makes the NanoLockit extraordinarily eco-friendly. It fully charges in 2 hours and lasts for 25+ hours.
ACN Inside: Wireless timecode that simply works – thanks to the reliable ACN inside. The ACN is our Lockit-specific, long-range radio network that transmits timecode and metadata.
Easy-to-use: The buttons control all important functions. There’s no need for an app to adjust settings in the field. Use the built-in real time clock or feed in external timecode via the LEMO port.
Scalable: The NanoLockit is part of the Lockit Family and works perfectly together with his bigger brothers. Use it for DSLR shoots as well as for big Hollywood productions.
Bulletproof: The robust, aluminium body and the self-locking LEMO interface makes your NanoLockit a long-life companion – even in rough on-set use cases.
Time-Saver: Syncing the timecode of your cameras and audio recorders on-set using NanoLockits will save you hours each day in post-production. Clips generated from synced devices can be auto-conformed with one mouse click in professional editing software.
- Highly accurate timecode generator
- Less than 1 frame drift per day in autonomous mode, zero drift with active C-Jam master in ACN
- Supports all TC framerates
- Full ACN support for ease of use and enhanced network capabilities
- Auto framerate configuration on jam
- Professional, locking Lemo connector with TC in/out and ACN metadata support
- Timecode output level adjustable for LTC on audio track on non-timecode equipment as DSLRs
- Metadata transceiver for RED Digital Cinema cameras
- Generator buffered timecode transceiver with
- Self-configuring SMPTE and MIDI timecode in- and output
- Easy-to-read bicolor status LED
- Micro USB connector for external power supply, simultaneous internal battery charging, MIDI timecode, communication, and firmware updates
- 35hrs+ operation on full charge in 2 hrs, fast charge 15 min for 4hrs of operation
- Solid aluminium body
- Size: 65.5 mm (2.6“) x 36,5 mm (1.4“) x 21 mm (0.8“) plus antenna 31mm (1.2“)
- Weight: 72 g
Also available in a Single Pack.