Audio Wireless Digitally Tuned Diversity Antenna Distribution DADM226
Digitally Tuned Diversity Antenna Distribution Module DADM226-DT is a custom design, which offers the solution to antenna and dc power distribution requirements for portable sound bag applications. Designed for where the weight and size matters without sacrificing on performance.
- One pair of antennae feeds up to six diversity receivers
- Built-in selectable band-pass filtering and signal splitters
- Powers receivers via antenna sockets
- Remote antenna powering
- 3 x Hirose dc outputs
- Industry standard connectors
- Intuitive OLED display menu and LED indicators
- Single power source solution
- Master ON-OFF switch
- Continuous system volts monitoring
- Soft ON/OFF switch for each individual receiver
- Soft ON/OFF switch for each individual Remote Antenna powering
- Soft On/OFF switch for each Hirose dc outputs
- CNC machined aluminum custom design, lightweight and rugged - fits neatly in any sounds bags
The Diversity Antenna Distribution Module DADM226-DT is designed to cover frequency range 470-960MHz offering user selectable RF filters. There are 4-Modes of operations to suit individual applications and frequency allocations.
- DT - Mode 1: Digitally tuned very selective RF Band-Pass filter in the
- frequency range 470-750MHz, tunable in 8MHz step, 24MHz window, with
- adjustable gain between +8dB to -8dB
- WB - Mode 2: Fixed window semi-broadband band-pass filter 470-750MHz
- NB - Mode 3: Fixed window narrow-band band-pass filter 935-960MHz
- Scan - Mode 4: Scan Mode (ultra wide-band, no filtering)
The DADM226-DT is a custom design, which offers the flexibility and the solution to any antenna distribution systems where utmost protection against interfering signals is needed. The DADM226-DT is compatible with any radio microphone receivers available in the industry.
The DADM226-DT is a 2 IN and 2 x 6 OUT active antenna distribution system with in-built selectable band-pass filtering; the DADM226-DT eliminates multiple receiver antennas and provides a tidy sound bag solution with improved RF performance.
There are two industry standard BNC input connectors for antenna inputs which enables use of standard low loss RF extension cables, and there 2 x 6 mini RF SMA connectors feeding the diversity receivers.
In applications when remote antenna powering is needed, the DADM offers switchable Active Antenna Powering with RED LEDs indicating power ON/OFF status, the powering can be turned ON/OFF through the OLED display menu.
The DADM226-DT has a very high input signal handling capacity with very low noise figure and offers an outstanding inter-modulation performance when compared to other low power devices available.
The DADM is externally powered between 10-18Vdc, the dc input connector is an industry standard 4-pin Hirose and there are 3 x Hirose dc output connectors available for powering any mixer/recorder or auxiliary equipment in any sound bag. Each dc output port can be individually turned ON/OFF through the OLED menu. A green LED indicates power-on status of the system box and the OLED display continuously displays dc input voltage.
Powering for the multiple receivers is simplified by means of offering phantom power at each SMA RF connector; each Audio Wireless (AWDR-1) receiver is individually powered through the antenna socket eliminating additional cabling in the sound bag. The phantom power is user selectable and can be turned ON/OFF from the OLED display menu.
Audio Wireless wide tuning systems are now first choice among freelance sound engineers, hiring companies as well as major broadcasters for all wireless microphone applications.