Careers - Current Vacancies
Technical Sales Representative
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000
Benefits: 21 days holiday
Location: Quedgeley, Gloucester, UK (this is not a remote position)
Hours: 37.5 per week
Supplemental pay types: bonus scheme
About the Role:
Pinknoise Systems are market leaders in supplying location sound equipment all over the world. This is an opportunity for an audio specialist to join a thriving sales team.
The successful candidate will be answering sales and technical questions from customers on the phone, email and in the office. The candidate will be on the front-line, using their audio knowledge to assist customers when purchasing location audio equipment. They will also be able to give technical advice for our entire product range.
Good audio knowledge is essential and location audio knowledge is preferred. Sales experience is preferred but not essential.
The ideal candidate will have a wide knowledge of microphone polar patterns, timecode, audio recorders, audio cables, RF and wireless.
The successful candidate must be able to commute to Gloucester.
- Answering sales calls.
- Meeting customers face-to-face.
- Answering technical calls.
- Responding to customer emails.
- Testing audio equipment.
- Generating quotes.
- Managing customer expectations.
- Dealing with general customer issues.
- Taking payments.
- Comply with H&S and Pinknoise policies.
- A strong general knowledge of audio is essential.
- Excellent location audio knowledge is preferred.
- Strong client communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Punctual when working to tight deadlines.
- A sense of humour.
- Problem solving.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Full driving license and vehicle is preferred as this is not a remote position.
- Additional leave
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
About the Role:
Pinknoise Systems are market leaders in supplying location sound equipment all over the world. This is an opportunity for an accounts and office administrator.
The successful candidate will be assisting the CFO within the finance team. We are looking for an experienced accounts individual to assist with the day to day running of our accounts.
The successful candidate must be proficient with Microsoft Excel and have experience using Xero accounting software.
- Management of the sales ledger.
- Management of the purchase ledger.
- Reconciliation of purchase orders, delivery notes and purchase invoices.
- Liaising with sales and purchasing departments.
- Payment allocation.
- Processing of customer payments and refunds.
- Credit control.
- Maintain a tidy workspace.
- Assist and cover the Finance Director.
- Review, suggest and implement improvements.
- Comply with Pinknoise policies.
- Comply with H&S policies.
- Any other reasonable duties.
- Previous experience in an accounts role.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Be able to hit the ground running.
- Great attention to detail.
- Additional leave.
- Company events.
- Company pension.
- Employee discount.
- Free parking.
- On-site parking.
- Sick pay.