DPA Core 6061 Beige + BubbleBee Lav Concealer & Mini Windshield + Lectrosonics Mic Case
- DPA d:screet CORE 6061 Subminiature Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone - Beige
- BubbleBee Lav Concealer for DPA 6060/6061 - White
- BubbleBee Windbubble Mini Windshield for Lavalier Microphone (28mm) - Grey
- DPA Subminiature Foam Windscreen for DPA 6060 Series (Beige)
- DPA SCM0030-B 8-Way Clip for d:screet Subminiature Microphones -Black
- Lectrosonics MicBox Microphone Case for Lectrosonics Microphone and Accessories
DPA d:screet CORE 6061 Subminiature Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone
The new DPA d:screet 6061 Subminiature Microphone is just 3 mm (0.12 in) in size but contains the audio power of the larger range of DPA mics.
Precision engineering and miniscule optimizations of the capsule technology have created a subminiature that currently outperforms all other mics in their class. The subminiatures have the lowest noise floor compared to any other 3 mm capsule on the market and are capable of capturing high sound pressure levels without distortion.
- Amazing 3 mm CORE capsule technology
- Renowned DPA sound in a 60% smaller package
- Stainless steel, PVD coated mic housing
- Modular adapter system fits most professional wireless systems
Shrinking CORE into a 3 mm
CORE by DPA is a powerful new technology at the heart of our miniature microphones. We’ve minimized distortion. From a whisper to a scream, you will experience increased clarity and openness.
Now we've taken the amazing CORE technology and shrunk it down to fit into our (0.12 in) subminiature mics. This means that, despite their small size, the performance of the d:screet™ 6061 CORE Subminiature Series is fully comparable to the 5 mm (0.20 in) miniature capsules that are beloved around the globe. These subminiatures have a lower noise floor than any other 3 mm (0.12 in) capsule on the market and they are better able to capture high sound pressure levels without distortion as well. In terms of technical specifications, the d:screet™ 6061 has a noise floor of only 26 dB(A), which is on par with the 5 mm (0.20 in) DPA miniature capsules.
Advanced new mic design
This tiny capsule has a cap that can be removed for cleaning and should be firmly reattached to the mic body with a firm click that can both be felt and heard. The supplied cap corresponds in its nature to the low-boost grid of the 5 mm (0.20 in) versions. Both the mic itself plus the cap are made of stainless steel and treated with a Physical vapor deposition (PVD) coating that makes it extremely durable: able to tolerate high temperatures, resilient against impacts and resistant to abrasion. The entire mic has a pleasant matte look due to the coating making the entire set-up look smaller and less obtrusive
The cable is often the weak spot on these types of mics, so DPA have opted to use the same size cable (Ø 1.6 mm (0.06 in)) and the same rugged cable relief as on their 5 mm (0.20 in) mics. The cables are extremely durable, do not become entangled and are equipped with an inner core made of Kevlar that withstands rough pulls.
The cable and capsule design ensure immunity to noisy wireless devices. These mics are typically connected to a wireless belt pack and there is a comprehensive mix of adapters to suit the many wireless transmitters available. When used with an adapter, the connector is by default, MicroDot but there are also hardwired termination options to suit the most popular systems from manufactures such as Shure and Sennheiser. All of the available connectors are equipped with a rugged strain relief.
It’s the only 3 mm (0.12 in) mic that gives you the DPA sonic quality that you know and love.
BubbleBee Lav Concealer for DPA 6060 / 6061
Mounting a DPA 6060 or 6061 lavalier microphone in clothing or costumes and on the body has just become much easier.
The Lav Concealer for DPA 6060 is a soft pliable mount that covers many different mounting options, moulding itself to the surface it is attached to. Because of its soft rubber material, it also acts as a shock mount, protecting the mic capsule from vibration and absorbing friction noise to give you clearer sound recordings.
This Lav Concealer is a DPA 6060 and 6061 subminiature lav mount that fits snugly and, along with making hiding the mic easier, protects the 3mm capsule from a build up of glue which can result from repeatedly attaching tape directly to the capsule. The Lav Concealer for DPA 6060 can be attached directly to skin or clothing using our Lav Concealer Tape. The LC Tape is very strong, hypoallergenic and easy to apply, for mounting on fabric or skin without worry.
The natural rubber used in manufacturing The Lav Concealer is biodegradable, which the environment will thank you for. In terms of clarity, using a soft, pliable rubber means it absorbs more vibrations than harder materials (eg. plastic), preventing unnecessary noise from ever reaching the capsule. The Lav Concealer for 6060 includes a fabric guard, made of sprung metal. Having two different materials operating in unison helps prevent friction or vibrations from being transferred from one to the other, and eventually to the capsule.
It moulds to your mounting style: The fabric guards (two are included) are removable and you can mount them on the front or back of the lav concealer. For the ultimate fabric guard configuration, use tape to attach the concealer and mount both fabric guards - one on each side - to lift the fabric off the entire concealer.
- Creates Space: Keeps material away from the dpa 6060 OR 6061 capsule in tight spaces under or in clothing, protecting the mic from friction noise and vibrations.
- Shock Absorbing: Moulded rubber compound made for excellent vibration and friction absorption, while the metal clothing clip and fabric guard prevent the transmission of vibration to the concealer.
- Colour Options: Available in Matt Black or Matt White finish. The matt finish is non-reflective for discrete hiding.
- Wire Fabric Guard: The removable wire fabric guard keeps fabric from touching the capsule. The combination of wire and rubber materials acts as excellent friction absorpsion, cutting any transmission of friction to the mic capsule.
- Countless Mounting Options: Provides many options for mounting DPA lav mics on talent easily, effectively and quickly, many times under high pressure on sets.
- Environmentally Sound: The Lav Concealer is made from 100% natural rubber which is biodegradable and kind to the environment. The black and white versions don't make use of harmful chemical compounds to achieve the colouring.
BubbleBee Windbubble Mini Windjammer (28mm)
- More hair per cm2 which equals better wind protection
- The inside/backside of the fur is more open to allow for better frequency transparency
- The shorter hair of the new fur gives the Windbubble a more rounded and organic shape
- The fur is less shiny to blend better with skin, clothes and other surroundings
- The Windbubbles come in four different sizes to perfectly match most lavalier microphones on the market
- The frequency through the Windbubble is very close to the microphones natural sound,
- Soft and comfortable to work with
- Six different colors make is easier to find a Windbubble for every occasion
- The wind reduction is the best in the industry, thanks to the bubble-effect in the design: Most of the wind doesn’t even get inside the Windbubble. The wind that does manage to enter finds it’s way out again without ruining the frequency response. Remarkably reduced noise when rubbed against clothing etc.
Here's some facts about the good old Windbubble construction:
The Bubblebee Windbubbles consist of an outer shell of the finest imitation fur (we do like them animals) and an inner core of nothing. Yes, nothing.
And this nothing is exactly what makes the bubble so special. The air enters the bubble for a short visit, finds it rather dull, and quickly leaves again without harming the microphone inside. So instead of the wind hammering on the microphone and making those horrible “I’m in the middle of a hurricane”- sounds, it passes right through.
The Windbubbles are specially constructed to be mounted quickly and easily on the specified types of microphone and to not fall off during use. The tiny elastic wire legs make it easy to mount the Windbubbles on the Lavalier microphones.
DPA Subminiature Foam Windscreen for DPA 6060 Series
The DUA0560 Foam Windscreen reduces speaking and environmental noise for the DPA Microphones 6060 series miniature omnidirectional microphones.
- For use with DPA 6060 Series Subminiature Microphones
- Foam Windscreen reduces speaking and environmental noise
- The size of the windscreen makes it discreet in all applications
DPA SCM0030-B 8-Way Clip for d:screet Subminiature Microphones
When used as a lavalier, a special rotatable clip is available. The 360° clip allows the lav to be mounted in eight positions, chosen in 45° incremental steps.
This makes it very easy to change the mics from women’s to men’s shirts (left to right-buttoned) or even t-shirts and the like where the neckline is used.
The clip offers:
- Fast and secure mounting
- 360° mounting with 45° steps
Lectrosonics MICBOX Microphone Case for Lavalier Microphone and Accessories
Perfect for lavalier microphones and accessories.
Five compartments for accessories and one large compartment for your lavalier microphone.