Lectrosonics DSQD 4-Channel Digital Receiver w/ 4 x DBu Transmitters Bundle
This Bundle Includes
- 1 x Lectrosonics DSQD 4-Channel Digital Receiver
- 4 x Lectrosonics DBu Digital Bodypack Transmitter
This bundle was designed to combine the excellent DBu bodypack transmitters with the DSQD half-rack receiver for the ultimate 4-channel TX/RX setup.
Lectrosonics DSQD 4-Channel Digital Receiver
- Four-channel, half-rack design
- Continuously tunable tracking filters covering 470.100 - 614.375 MHz
- Compatible with DSW, Duet and Digital Hybrid Wireless® transmitters
- Built-in wideband antenna multicoupler with loop-thru for additional receivers
- Antenna bias power enabled from the front panel (fused and over-temperature protected)
- IR bi-directional port for transmitter setup
- Analog and Dante® audio outputs with TalkBack (in applicable RX modes)
- Ethernet and USB interface
- Offline full-system frequency coordination
The DSQD Half Rack Receiver with analog and digital Dante® network audio outputs utilizes the Lectrosonics signature digital architecture with remarkable audio quality and ultra-low latency. The receiver includes an extended operating range rivaling the best analog and Digital Hybrid Wireless® systems with continuously tunable tracking filters covering 470.100 - 614.375 MHz.
The DSQD Receiver is a four-channel design with a host mainframe that contains the DSP, microprocessor, antenna multicoupler and control interface.
Antenna ports on the rear panel accept input from remote antennas, with a “loop-thru” output to another mainframe using the internal multicoupler. A kit is also available to mount antenna inputs (BNC connectors) on the front panel.
DSQD Front Panel
Monitor any individual audio channel, or a stereo mix between pairs. Volume knob recesses into front panel.
LCD Control Panel
Easy navigation of all setup parameters is provided by a full color, backlit, LCD screen and membrane push buttons. The high resolution display provides fantastic monitoring of all receiver parameters.
A bidirectional IrDA interface allows quick syncing of settings and encryption keys to transmitters with the push of a button.
Easily interface to Wireless Designer or third-party software via the standard USB port, greatly accelerating setup time and expanding system monitoring capabilities.
Two LEDs provide positive indication of antenna bias power state.
DSQD Rear Panel
Antenna inputs and outputs to an additional DSQD allow “stacking” of up to three mainframes with a single pair of antennas.
Four full-size XLR jacks provide analog outputs.
Dante® Ethernet Ports
Dual Dante Ethernet ports provide the ability to daisy chain multiple DSQDs onto a Dante Audio Network.
Easily interface to Wireless Designer or third-party software via the control Ethernet port, greatly accelerating setup time and expanding system monitoring capabilities.
Power Supply Input
The DSQD is powered by 7 to 18 VDC from an external source capable of 2.5 amps.
Summary of Dante® Benefits
- Plug-and-play technology – automatic discovery and simple signal routing
- Reduced Cost & Complexity – No special skills required to set up audio networking
- Sample accurate playback synchronization
- Lowest latency available from any networking technology
- Add/remove/rearrange components at will
- Deterministic latency throughout the network
- Support mixed bit depths and mixed sample rates over one network
- Scalable, flexible network topology supporting a large number of senders and receivers
- Supports 1Gbps networks
- Supports a single integrated network for audio, video, control, monitoring
- Uses inexpensive, off-the-shelf computer networking equipment
Lectrosonics DBu Digital Bodypack Transmitter
The DBu transmitter is a second generation design with specially developed, high efficiency digital circuitry for extended operating time on two AA batteries. The transmitter can tune in coarse or fine steps across the UHF television band from 470.100 to 607.950 MHz, with a selectable output power of 25 or 50 mW. The pure digital architecture enables AES 256-CTR encryption for high level security applications.
Studio quality audio performance is assured by high quality components in the preamp, wide range input gain adjustment and DSP-controlled limiting. Input connections and settings are included for any lavaliere microphone, dynamic microphones and line level inputs. Input gain is adjustable over a 44 dB range in 1 dB steps to allow an exact match to the input signal level, maximizing the dynamic range and signal to noise ratio.
- Tunes across entire UHF frequency range
- 256-bit encryption - AES 256-CTR
- Selectable RF power at 25 and 50 mW
- USB port for firmware updates
- Wide range input gain adjustment
- DSP-controlled input limiter
- Two AA battery power
- Solid machined aluminum housing
The top panel contains the antenna jack, audio input level LEDs, the programmable function switch and the audio input jack. The LEDs provide red/green indications of the audio level from -20 dB to the onset of limiting to enable accurate input gain adjustment. The programmable switch can be configured as a mute switch, a power on/off switch, or be bypassed.
The housing is constructed of solid machined aluminum for lasting ruggedness. The exterior is finished with an ultra hard, black electroless nickel finish.
The transmitter is supplied with a stainless, spring wire belt clip that is secure, but easily detached and re-attached without tools. A spring-loaded belt clip is available as an option. The battery door is machined aluminum, hinged to the housing to prevent it being lost. The battery door latches securely to prevent being opened inadvertently, and will not pop open even if the unit is dropped.
Firmware updates are made via the USB port on the side panel of the housing. The procedure is very simple using a menu item on the transmitter and a standard micro USB cable.
Setup and adjustment is enabled through a backlit LCD, membrane switches and an intuitive menu structure. Input gain is adjustable over a wide range in 1 dB steps to optimize modulation and limiting for maximum signal to noise ratio and minimum distortion.