Lectrosonics DSQD 4-Channel Digital Receiver
- Four-channel, half-rack design
- Continuously tunable tracking filters covering 470.100 - 614.375 MHz
- Compatible with DSW, Duet and Digital Hybrid Wireless® transmitters
- Built-in wideband antenna multicoupler with loop-thru for additional receivers
- Antenna bias power enabled from the front panel (fused and over-temperature protected)
- IR bi-directional port for transmitter setup
- Analog and Dante® audio outputs with TalkBack (in applicable RX modes)
- Ethernet and USB interface
- Offline full-system frequency coordination
The DSQD Half Rack Receiver with analog and digital Dante® network audio outputs utilizes the Lectrosonics signature digital architecture with remarkable audio quality and ultra-low latency. The receiver includes an extended operating range rivaling the best analog and Digital Hybrid Wireless® systems with continuously tunable tracking filters covering 470.100 - 614.375 MHz.
The DSQD Receiver is a four-channel design with a host mainframe that contains the DSP, microprocessor, antenna multicoupler and control interface.
Antenna ports on the rear panel accept input from remote antennas, with a “loop-thru” output to another mainframe using the internal multicoupler. A kit is also available to mount antenna inputs (BNC connectors) on the front panel.
DSQD Front Panel
Monitor any individual audio channel, or a stereo mix between pairs. Volume knob recesses into front panel.
LCD Control Panel
Easy navigation of all setup parameters is provided by a full color, backlit, LCD screen and membrane push buttons. The high resolution display provides fantastic monitoring of all receiver parameters.
A bidirectional IrDA interface allows quick syncing of settings and encryption keys to transmitters with the push of a button.
Easily interface to Wireless Designer or third-party software via the standard USB port, greatly accelerating setup time and expanding system monitoring capabilities.
Two LEDs provide positive indication of antenna bias power state.
DSQD Rear Panel
Antenna inputs and outputs to an additional DSQD allow “stacking” of up to three mainframes with a single pair of antennas.
Four full-size XLR jacks provide analog outputs.
Dante® Ethernet Ports
Dual Dante Ethernet ports provide the ability to daisy chain multiple DSQDs onto a Dante Audio Network.
Easily interface to Wireless Designer or third-party software via the control Ethernet port, greatly accelerating setup time and expanding system monitoring capabilities.
Power Supply Input
The DSQD is powered by 7 to 18 VDC from an external source capable of 2.5 amps.
Summary of Dante® Benefits
- Plug-and-play technology – automatic discovery and simple signal routing
- Reduced Cost & Complexity – No special skills required to set up audio networking
- Sample accurate playback synchronization
- Lowest latency available from any networking technology
- Add/remove/rearrange components at will
- Deterministic latency throughout the network
- Support mixed bit depths and mixed sample rates over one network
- Scalable, flexible network topology supporting a large number of senders and receivers
- Supports 1Gbps networks
- Supports a single integrated network for audio, video, control, monitoring
- Uses inexpensive, off-the-shelf computer networking equipment