Lectrosonics SRC Dual-Channel Receiver w/ External Back Plate Adaptor + 2x SSM Transmitters w/ Accessories Bundle
- Lectrosonics SRC Dual-Channel Slot Mount ENG Receivers
- Lectrosonics Back plate Adaptors for the SRB & SRC (SR EXT)
- 2x Lectrosonics SSM Transmitter
- Lectrosonics Silicone Covers for SSM Transmitter
- PInknoise Custom Output & Power Cable Set for lectrsonics SRC (w/ SREXT)
- Lectrosonics CCMINI Soft Padded Carry Case
Lectrosonics SRC & SRc5P Dual-Channel Slot Mount ENG Receivers
The SRc5P and SRc consists of two separate receivers built into a single, ultra compact housing with adapters for video camera receiver slots and for stand-alone use. Digital Hybrid Wireless® technology provides superb, compandor-free audio quality and compatibility with other wireless systems. The RF performance is extremely stable over a very wide temperature range, making the receiver perfectly suited to the rough environmental conditions found in field production.
DSP compatibility modes allow the receiver to be used with a variety of Lectrosonics systems, other brands of wireless systems and with Lectrosonics IFB transmitters.
- Fits camera “slots,” Lectrosonics Duopack adapter and Octopack multicoupler, and operates stand-alone with various adapters
- Tunes over a 75 MHz range* (3 blocks)
- Dual receiver design for two channels with phase switched diversity or single channel with ratio diversity operation
- Digital Hybrid Wireless® with compatibility modes for use with other transmitters
- Tracking front-end filters for high performance in tough RF environments
- LCD with RF spectrum scanning
- SmartSquelchTM DSP-controlled, noise based filtering and squelch
- DSP-based pilot tone for squelch control
- IR sync port for quick transmitter setup (LMb, LT, HHa, HMa, & SSM)
- SmartTune operation for quick and confident frequency selection
Frequency ranges -
- A1 - 470-537 MHz or Blocks 470, 19 & 20.
- B1 - 537-614 MHz or Blocks 21, 22 & 23
- B2 - 563-640 MHz or Blocks 22, 23 606 & 24
- C1 - 614-691 MHz or Blocks 24, 25 & 26
- 1 - Adjustment Tool (Part# 35679)
- 2 - Antennas (Part #AMJ-XX)
- 1 - Quickstart Guide
Lectrosonics SR EXT SR Receiver Mounting Kit for Stand Alone Operation
The Lectrosonics SREXT is a connector panel adapter kit for the Lectrosonics SR Dual Slot-In Receiver. The kit is intended to provide the freedom of using the SR Receiver on standard, non slot-in mount scenarios. On the included connector panel are two TA3-male jacks for balanced output and a power jack with a locking connector. An unterminated power cable may trimmed to a desired length.
SSM Miniature Digital Hybrid Wireless® Belt-Pack Transmitter
Please note: The connector for the SSM is 3-Pin Lemo
The SSM is ideal in theatrical or any other production where concealment in costuming is required. In spite of its tiny size, the transmitter offers an extensive feature set and performance on par with all of the Digital Hybrid Wireless® models.
Frequencies are selectable in 100 kHz or 25 kHz steps across a maximum tuning range of 76.7 MHz. This yields a total of 3072 available frequencies across three standard frequency blocks. The tuning range varies in other blocks to meet applicable frequency allocations.
The servo bias input accepts mic or line level signals with a wide range of gain adjustment in 1 dB steps. Accurate LED indications on the keypad allow precise gain adjustments to be made for the maximum signal to noise ratio and minimum distortion. The limiter in the preamp can cleanly handle signal peaks over 30 dB above full modulation, allowing the input gain to be set high enough to achieve the maximum signal to noise ratio, yet provide protection against input overload.
Compatibility with earlier analog Lectrosonics receivers, Lectrosonics IFB receivers and some receivers from other manufacturers is provided by DSP emulation modes selected in the LCD menu.
- Tunable across three standard frequency blocks (76.8 MHz)
- Digital Hybrid Wireless® audio for compandor-free digital quality
- Selectable 25 or 50 mW RF power
- Compatibility modes for use with analog receivers
- 25 or 100 kHz tuning steps for up to 3072 selectable frequencies
- Wide range input gain control in 1 dB steps
- Quick change Lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Audio coupled remote control
Lectrosonics Silicone Cover for SSM Transmitter
This tough silicone cover protects the SSM transmitter from moisture and dust. The pliable material and the twopart design make it easy to install and remove. Cutouts for the antenna and input jack and the raised dome for the LED provide a snug fit. Indicators and buttons are visible through the cover. The buttons can be pressed through the cover for basic operation. In operation, the transmitter can be positioned with the antenna aiming up or down. A downward position can provide better protection against moisture in some extreme conditions.
Pinknoise Custom Output & Power Cable Set for Lectrosonics SRC (w/SREXT)
This set includes 2 x Right Angled TA3 to Male 3-Pin XLR's and 1 x Right Angled Lectrosonics Locking Jack to Straight Hi-Rose cable.
All cables are hand made with the best quality cables and connectors.
Lectrsonics CCMINI Soft Padded Carry Case
A soft sided, padded and zippered carrying case for compact wireless systems such as the UCR400, UCR401, and other UCR units.