Lectrosonics SRC Dual-Channel Receiver w/ External Back Plate + 2x SMDWB Transmitters w/ Accessories
- Lectrosonics SRC Dual-Channel Slot Mount ENG Receivers
- Lectrosonics Back plate Adaptors for the SRB & SRC (SR EXT)
- 2x Lectrosonics SMDWB Miniature Wideband Transmitters (Double Battery)
- Lectrosonics PSMDWB Leather Pouch for SMDWB Transmitter
- PInknoise Custom Output & Power Cable Set for lectrsonics SRC (w/ SREXT)
- Lectrosonics CCMINI Soft Padded Carry Case
Lectrosonics SRC & SRc5P Dual-Channel Slot Mount ENG Receivers
The SRc5P and SRc consists of two separate receivers built into a single, ultra compact housing with adapters for video camera receiver slots and for stand-alone use. Digital Hybrid Wireless® technology provides superb, compandor-free audio quality and compatibility with other wireless systems. The RF performance is extremely stable over a very wide temperature range, making the receiver perfectly suited to the rough environmental conditions found in field production.
DSP compatibility modes allow the receiver to be used with a variety of Lectrosonics systems, other brands of wireless systems and with Lectrosonics IFB transmitters.
- Fits camera “slots,” Lectrosonics Duopack adapter and Octopack multicoupler, and operates stand-alone with various adapters
- Tunes over a 75 MHz range* (3 blocks)
- Dual receiver design for two channels with phase switched diversity or single channel with ratio diversity operation
- Digital Hybrid Wireless® with compatibility modes for use with other transmitters
- Tracking front-end filters for high performance in tough RF environments
- LCD with RF spectrum scanning
- SmartSquelchTM DSP-controlled, noise based filtering and squelch
- DSP-based pilot tone for squelch control
- IR sync port for quick transmitter setup (LMb, LT, HHa, HMa, & SSM)
- SmartTune operation for quick and confident frequency selection
Frequency ranges -
- A1 - 470-537 MHz or Blocks 470, 19 & 20.
- B1 - 537-614 MHz or Blocks 21, 22 & 23
- B2 - 563-640 MHz or Blocks 22, 23 606 & 24
- C1 - 614-691 MHz or Blocks 24, 25 & 26
- 1 - Adjustment Tool (Part# 35679)
- 2 - Antennas (Part #AMJ-XX)
- 1 - Quickstart Guide
Lectrosonics SR EXT SR Receiver Mounting Kit for Stand Alone Operation
The Lectrosonics SREXT is a connector panel adapter kit for the Lectrosonics SR Dual Slot-In Receiver. The kit is intended to provide the freedom of using the SR Receiver on standard, non slot-in mount scenarios. On the included connector panel are two TA3-male jacks for balanced output and a power jack with a locking connector. An unterminated power cable may trimmed to a desired length.
Lectrosonics SMDWB Miniature Wideband Transmitters (Double Battery)
- Selectable output power to maximize battery life or operating range
- Ultra-lightweight, corrosion resistant housing
- Water resistant seals for use in damp environments
- LCD interface with lockout option
- Programmable compatibility modes for use with a wide variety of different receivers
- Servo Bias input circuitry
- IR (infrared) port for fast setup
- Covers 3 standard frequency blocks
- Update firmware in the field via Micro SD card reader
- Alternate use as recorder on internal microSDHC memory card
To meet the demand for both extended operating range and extended battery life, the “WB” series SM transmitters offer selectable output power of 25, 50 and 100 mW. With higher power output, the operating range is improved at the expense of battery life. When range is not an issue, a lower power level can be used to extend the battery life.
The transmitters offer hands free setup and adjustment using audible tones. They can be put to sleep to conserve battery power during setup while buried inside costuming, then awakened for normal operation when the production begins. Other features include input gain adjustment in 1 dB increments over a 44 dB range and adjustable low frequency audio roll-off for 3 dB down points at 35, 50, 70, 100, 120 or 150 Hz to control subsonic and very low frequency audio conten
The DSP-based design works with all Digital Hybrid receivers, and is backward compatible for use with Lectrosonics 200 and 100 Series, IFB receivers and some analog receivers from other manufacturers in addition to its native Digital Hybrid Wireless® operating mode.
Lectrosonics PSMDWB Leather Pouch for SMDWB Transmitter
Sewn leather pouch with plastic window for SMDWB dual battery transmitter. Features a rotating belt clip and press stud fastener with built-in strap to secure the transmitter.
Pinknoise Custom Output & Power Cable Set for Lectrosonics SRC (w/SREXT)
This set includes 2 x Right Angled TA3 to Male 3-Pin XLR's and 1 x Right Angled Lectrosonics Locking Jack to Straight Hi-Rose cable.
All cables are hand made with the best quality cables and connectors.
Lectrsonics CCMINI Soft Padded Carry Case
A soft sided, padded and zippered carrying case for compact wireless systems such as the UCR400, UCR401, and other UCR units.