Rode NTG5 Short Condenser Microphone w/ Rycote "Perfect for" Super-Blimp Kit Bundle
- Rode NTG5 Short Condenser Microphone
- Rycote "Perfect for" Rode NTG5 Super-Blimp Kit
Rode NTG5 Short Condenser Microphone
The NTG5 is a short, ultra-lightweight shotgun microphone ideal for use in the most demanding recording applications. Featuring a revolutionary acoustic design with circular ports replacing the linear slots found in other shotgun mics, it offers unmatched transparency and a more natural, uncoloured sound. Combined with a tightly controlled frequency response, smooth off-axis response, and very low self-noise (just 10dBA), the NTG5 sounds spectacular in a wide variety of applications, particularly location recording and demanding filmmaking scenarios where superlative audio is the imperative. No excuses.
The NTG5 is a boom operator’s dream, weighing a mere 76g and measuring just over 20cm, making it ideal for use on long, demanding shoots. It also features RF-bias circuitry to ensure reliable performance in adverse environments, with excellent resistance to high humidity, severe cold, damp, and dust. The perfect location recording mic.
- Revolutionary acoustic design, delivering a natural, uncoloured sound.
- Extremely lightweight (just 76g), and short in length (just 203mm)
- Tailored frequency response and very low self-noise of just 10dBA
- Highly directional supercardioid polar pattern and smooth off-axis response
- RF-bias technology and conformal coating ensure superior performance in adverse environmental conditions
- Comes in a complete location recording kit with WS10 windshield, PG2-R pistol grip and other accessories
Revolutionary Acoustic Design
The NTG5’s body design has been completely overhauled, with circular acoustic ports replacing the linear slots found in other shotgun mics. The revolutionary design – the result of many months of specialised testing – delivers unmatched acoustic transparency, and a natural, uncoloured sound that will sound superb in a wide variety of applications.
A Boom Operator's Dream
The NTG5 features a short, super-lightweight aluminium body (just 76g!), making it one of the most compact professional shotgun mics out there – a dream for boom operators who find themselves on long shoots, or filmmakers and sound recordists looking for a more portable and lightweight rig that delivers broadcast-grade audio.
The Perfect Location Recording Mic
With a tightly controlled frequency response, low self-noise, highly directional supercardioid polar pattern, and smooth off-axis response, the NTG5 sounds spectacular in a wide variety of applications, while RF-bias technology and conformal coating ensure superior performance in harsh environmental conditions. It’s the perfect mic for location recording and demanding filmmaking scenarios where superlative audio is imperative. No excuses.
- 1x NTG5 Microphone
- 1x PG2-R Suspension Grip
- 1x WS10 Windshield
- 1x ZP1 Small Pouch Bag
- 1x RM5 Microphone Clip
- 1x PG2-R Pro Cable
- 1x Foam Windshield
Rycote "Perfect For" Rode NTG5 Super-Blimp Kit
Designed and optimised for key industry microphones, the Perfect for range incorporates industry-leading Rycote technologies that work with your microphone - straight out of the box. For the latest Roed NTG5 shotgun microphone, we have the new Super-Blimp NTG5 Kit.
Specifically designed and proportionally sized for the Rode NTG5, the Rycote Super-Blimp NTG5 kit brings industry leading Rycote wind and handling noise protection with the sleek basket design, low-profile XLR connector and patented Lyre® technology. Also included is a custom designed Windjammer for added wind noise protection.
- Height: 150mm
- Length: 330mm
- Depth: 100mm
- Shipping weight: 940g
- Kit (w/o handle): 425g
- Suspension only: 260g
- Windjammer only: 110g
- Kit with WJ fitted (w/o handle): 525g
All weight/dimensions approximate. Weights and dimensions do not include handle included in box with kit.
What's In The Box?
- Super-Blimp 2-part windshield (overall 220mm body length)
- Super-Blimp Lyre suspension (72-shore)
- 260mm XLR Cable, with low-profile XLR-3F
- Super-Blimp NTG5 windjammer & Rycote Brush
- Boompole adaptor with integrated XLR Holder
- Pristol Grip Handle (Not fitted)