Rode SC6-L Mobile Interview Kit - Dual TRRS Input & Headphone Output for Apple Devices
1 x SC6-L Interface Device
2 x SmartLav+ Microphones
2 x LAV-CLIPS
2 x WS-LAV Windshields
1 x Storage Pouch
1 x Instruction Manual
The Rode Mobile Interview Kit, including one SC6-L and two smartLav+ lavalier microphones, is the perfect solution for effortless dual audio recording on the go, using your iPhone or iPad. Designed with run-and-gun interviews in mind, the all-in-one package ensures a quick and easy setup, and flexible recording options for crystal clear audio.
The Interview Kit comes with the SC6-L, two LAV-CLIPs, two WS-LAV windshields, a storage pouch, and two smartLav+ microphones, RODE's professional grade lavaliers. The smartLav+ is a discreet and portable 4.5mm miniature mic made with omni-directional condenser capsules and Kevlar® reinforced cables, making them suitable for a wide range of film, television and broadcast applications.
The SC6-L is a simple input/output breakout box with Lightning connector to connect directly to iOS devices. With two TRRS inputs and one stereo headphone output, the SC6-L connects to any TRRS devices, including two smartLav+ microphones and headphones for direct monitoring and playback. Optimised to be used with the RODE Reporter app, the user can enable/disable direct monitoring, alter boost gain, and choose between summed stereo and dual mono. These features can be retained by the SC6-L allowing users to use the SC6-L with other apps, such as the Camera, GarageBand, Voice Memos, etc.
The Official Rode Compatible App
The RODE Reporter App is the intuitive recording companion you need to easily record and publish broadcast quality audio.
With native sharing, variable bit rate for either long record time or high definition broadcast, and digital flag for on-screen branding, the RODE Reporter App is ideal for recording audio on the go and is available on the Apple App store.
RODE Reporter App Features
- Simple & intuitive design
- High resolution 24-bit, 48kHz stereo/mono recording (up to 96kHz with RØDE i-XLR or RØDE i-XY microphone)
- Realtime waveform display while recording
- Record in uncompressed or compressed formats such as MP3 for long recordings with the option to enable variable bitrate recording (VBR)
- Designed for broadcast/reporting with customised flag display
- Switchable dark colour scheme for night or conference mode
- Native iOS sharing to upload or share recordings
- Compatible with built-in microphone, smartLav+, NT-USB, i-XY, i-XLR or any other TRRS connected microphone
Download the App now - Click here to be directed to the Apple App store.