Rycote "Perfect For" Schoeps Mini CMIT and Rycote WS1 Kit Bundle
We've put this bundle together to make the most of the MiniCMIT's short profile. The Rycote WS kit 1 with the Rycote lower profile XLR cable means the Schoep MiniCMIT fits perfectly inside the WindShield Body.
Schoeps Mini CMIT Microphone
The shotgun microphone MiniCMIT offers the characteristics of a CMIT 5 in more compact form. The MiniCMIT, CMIT 5 and SuperCMIT (ch2) have identical frequency response curves. Furthermore, the MiniCMIT and CMIT 5 have circuitry with similar characteristics, such that the microphones can be interchanged without altering the sound.
- Offers the characteristics of a CMIT in more compact form
- Phantom Powering with P12 and P48
- Low current draw
- Fixed 4th order low-cut filter at 70 Hz
The CMIT Series consists of three microphones:
- The MiniCMIT, which offers the characteristics of a CMIT in more compact form
- The CMIT 5, which was introduced in 2005 and has since become a standard in its class
- The SuperCMIT, which achieves maximal directivity across a wide frequency range by means of
intelligent digital algorithms.
All three SCHOEPS CMIT microphones use the same interference tube/capsule, prized around the world for its extraordinarily high sound quality:
- High directivity combined with minimal coloration of off-axis sound
- Smooth directional patterns, even in the part of the range where the pattern is narrower; voices sound natural both on and off axis
- Sound quality remains unaltered even if the microphone isn‘t aimed precisely
Outstanding technical performance:
- Optimal on-axis response
- Smooth pickup of off-axis sound; diffuse-field frequency response rolls off gently above 2 kHz
- Very lightweight and robust; ideal for use on a boom
The MiniCMIT, CMIT 5 and SuperCMIT (ch2) have identical frequency response. Furthermore, the MiniCMIT and CMIT 5 have circuitry with similar characteristics, such that the microphones can be interchanged without altering the sound.
Rycote "Perfect For" Windshield Kit for the MiniCMIT
Ultra-small. Ultra-light. Superb value.
Incredibly sleek and compact, the Windshield Kit, MiniCMIT offers finely-tuned wind and handling noise protection for the new Schoeps MiniCMIT.
Weighing just 338g (Without Windjammer or microphone), this purpose-built solution features a unique combination of patented 62- and 72-Shore Lyres®, a short XLR connector, and professional quality Mogami cable to deliver world-class performance at a moment’s notice.
Includes Rycote Lower Profile XLR
The "Perfect For" Windshield Kit is supplied with ultra-soft, flexible Mogami cable, fitted with gold pin Neutrik XX-series XLR connectors.
Output male XLR locked in angled position on lightweight boom adaptor, allowing internal or external pole cables and plug-on transmitters to be attached securely.