Schoeps CMC1 Mic Preamp w/ MK41 Capsule & Cinela E-OSIX CMC1-H Suspension Bundle
This bundle is good for outdoor locations. The suspension is built for the CMC1, Cut 60 Capsules & MK capsule so you aren't limited to the MK41 capsules.
- Schoeps MK41 Supercardioid Capsule
- Schoeps Cut 60g Low-Cut Filter Capsule
- Schoeps CMC-1 Microphone Amplifier
- Cinela E-OSIX CMC1-H Microphone Suspension for Schoeps CMC1 + Cut60 + MK
Shcoeps CMC1 Microphone Amplifier
he CMC 1 is our new, small Colette microphone amplifier, about one-third the size and 40% lighter than the CMC 6. It is compatible with all components of the Colette system and can be used in place of the CMC 6 without compromise, for all applications in which the size and weight of the microphone play a role.
At SCHOEPS, “uncompromising miniaturization” means that the electrical characteristics of the CMC 1 are equal to, or even better than, those of the CMC 6. Through modern electronic design, these outstanding electrical properties have been achieved.
- High maximum SPL: 135 dB-SPL with the MK 4 (0.5% THD or less)
- Very low current consumption: 2.0 mA at 48 Volts
- Operates on 48 V or 12 V phantom power
- Very high immunity from RF interference with the SCHOEPS RFI Shield
Schoeps MK41 Supercardioid Capsule
The MK 41 is strongly directional. Sound arriving from off axis is attenuated even more than with a cardioid. The pickup is “drier” and less susceptible to acoustic feedback than any other SCHOEPS capsule type (a loudspeaker should not be located directly along the rear axis of the microphone, however).
- Supercardioid with highly consistent directionality throughout its frequency range
- For music and speech
- High directivity, comparable to that of a short “shotgun“ microphone up through midrange frequencies
- Often preferred for use in film sound recording and as a spot microphone in orchestras
Cinela E-OSIX CMC1-H Microphone Suspension
This is the soft grade suspension. That's perfect for CMC1 + MK Capsules
Designed for use with the Schoeps CMC1 microphone amplifiers and MK microphone capsules.
The Cinela E-OSIX series is the “Elliptic” isolators version of their famous OSIX series. Elliptic isolators are smaller and smarter, with a wide range of elasticity grades and are very good for most mono situations.
There are two strength variations, a Soft grade and a Hard grade. The Soft grade is very good for quiet indoors with light foam. And the Hard grade is good for outoor situations with a furry windscreen.