Neumann KK 185 Hypercardioid Microphone - Capsule Only
- KK 185 is a pressure gradient transducer with a hypercardioid characteristic
- Attenuation of sound incidence from the side or rear is approximately 10 dB
- Minimum sensitivity occurs at an angle of about 120°
| ||SPECIAL ORDER|Neumann KK 184 Cardioid Microphone - Capsule Only
- KK 184 is a pressure gradient transducer with cardioid characteristic
- The frequency curves are very even and parallel to 0° sound incidence
- In typical usage, there is no coloration of sound over a wide pickup angle
| ||1 in stock now|
Neumann KK 120 Figure-8 Microphone - Capsule Only
- A pressure gradient transducer with figure-8 characteristic, side-fire, in a single diaphragm
- The diaphragm diameter is just 16 mm
- All sound field components reach the diaphragm directly
- Identical frequency response curves and output levels at 0° and 180° sound incidence
| ||1 in stock now|Neumann KK 145 Cardioid Microphone - Capsule Only
- KK 145 is a pressure gradient transducer with cardioid characteristic just like the KK 184
- It has an acoustic bass roll-off characteristic in the free field
- Therefore suppresses interfering LF noise (wind, structure-borne noise).
- Optimized for a flat frequency response at a recording distance of approximately 15 cm
| ||SPECIAL ORDER|Cinela PIA-RSM191 Windshield for Neumann RSM191
- Specific PIANO adaptation for the Neuman RSM191.
- DIN plug 7 pins (mic side) and XLR7M (swivel side).
- Very thin and flexible cable.
- Only requires a XLR7 extension to go to the power supply.
| ||SPECIAL ORDER|
Neumann KMR 81D Shotgun Microphone
- Recordings for broadcasting/ENG, film and video productions
- Medium length shotgun spot mic in noisy surroundings
- Balanced weight during handheld and boom/fishpole operation
| ||SPECIAL ORDER|Neumann NDH20 Closed-Back Studio Headphones
- Linear sound balance, like Neumann's acclaimed studio monitors
- Excellent isolation allows working in noisy environments
- Transparent sound with high resolution
- High long-term comfort, easy transportation
| ||Only 1 in stock|
Neumann KM D Output Stage
- Modular miniature microphone system
- Available with 8 different directional characteristics
- Combined with an analog output stage in accordance with the AES 42 standard
- Low self-noise, a wide dynamic range and very high immunity to electromagnetic interference
| ||1 in stock, no more available|