Sennheiser EW 112p G4 Upgrade Kit w/ Sanken COS-11D Lavalier Microphone
Upgrade the Sennheiser EW 112p G4 kit microphone to the Sanken COS-11D Lavalier Microphone. The perfect upgrade for your wireless kit.
Please note this kit does not include the ME-2 lavalier microphone. Instead it has been upgraded with the Sanken COS-11D.
Sennheiser EW 112p G4 Portable Lavalier Wireless Set
The ew 112P G4 Camera Mount Wireless Microphone System from Sennheiser is the latest addition to Sennheiser's evolution family of wireless microphones and is fully compatible with all previous series. This package includes the EK 100 G4 camera mount receiver, SK 100 G4 bodypack transmitter, and ME 2-II lavalier microphone. Accessories include a CA 2 camera mount, 1/8 to 1/8" cable, and a 1/8" to XLR cable. It can be used to capture audio for live sound, broadcast and film, business, and educational applications.
The SK 100 G4 bodypack transmitter and the EK 100 G4 receiver sport an updated high-contrast LCD display and a dedicated escape button. They synchronize channel and frequency at the touch of a button. In addition, an optional rechargeable battery pack allows you to charge batteries while they remain inside the units. The CA 2 shoe-mount adapter provides easy installation onto a camera shoe.
This Set Includes
- Sennheiser EK 100 G4 Wireless Camera-Mount Receiver
- Sennheiser SK 100 G4 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter
- Sennheiser CA2 Shoemount Adapter
- Sennheiser CL-100 1/8"-M Mini to XLR-M
- Sennheiser CL1 Mini to Mini Cable for EK100
EK 100 G4 Wireless Camera-Mount Receiver
The EK 100 G4 Wireless Camera-Mount Receiver from Sennheiser is the latest addition to their evolution family of wireless microphones and is fully compatible with all previous series. Featuring an updated high-contrast LCD display, blue sync LED, and a dedicated escape button, it can be used when paired with a microphone and transmitter (sold separately) for capturing audio in live sound, broadcast, film, business, and educational applications.
The EK 100 G4 wireless receiver is lightweight and built with an all-metal housing. It is equipped with 1680 tunable UHF frequencies and synchronizes with G4 transmitters at the touch of a button. A 3.5mm audio-output jack delivers a clean output signal using the included adapter output cables. The receiver operates on 2 standard AA batteries, and an optional 12 VDC adapter is also available. The included shoe-mount adapter allows you to mount the receiver on a camera for convenient portable use.
- The evolution wireless G4 retains all of G3's best features
- Quicker setup
- High-contrast LCD display
- Dedicated escape button
- Sturdy metal housing
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- Adaptive-diversity for high-quality reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Operates on 2 standard AA batteries
- Receiver features battery indication in 4 steps
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the receiver
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
SK 100 G4 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter
The SK 100 G4 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter from Sennheiser is the latest addition to their evolution family of wireless microphones. It features true diversity technology and can be used when paired with a companion receiver and microphone, as part of a wireless RF transmission system for live stage, theater, presentation, and rehearsal applications.
The transmitter features 1680 frequencies tunable in 25 kHz steps with 20 fixed frequency banks and up to 12 compatible frequency presets. There is 1 user bank with up to 12 user programmable frequencies. The transmitter's menu-driven backlit display shows current frequency, frequency band and channel number, metering of AF level, transmission status, battery status, and more.
Furthermore, the transmitter is equipped with a mute switch and is powered by two 1.5V AA size batteries or by one Sennheiser BA 2015 rechargeable accupack. It is built with a rugged metal housing. The SK 100 G4 transmitter will operate about 8 hours and is equipped with a 1/8" line/mic input jack. With 25 Hz to 18 kHz AF frequency response, the SK 100 G4 is designed to deliver a natural audio quality.
- Robust bodypack transmitter for daily use on stage.
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared.
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 receivers via updated linking functionality.
- Up to 20 compatible channels.
- Up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range.
- Transmission Range: up to 100 meters / 300'
- High RF output power (up to 30 mW) depending on country regulations.
CA2 Shoemount Adapter
The Sennheiser CA2 is a shoe mount adapter for the EW series camera mountable receivers. The mount allows users to attach the receiver to the accessory shoe of any camera, providing a secure mount.
CL-100 1/8"-M Mini To XLR-M
The Sennheiser CL100 is a connecting cable with a standard 1/8" (3.5mm) mini and unbalanced XLR male connections. The cable is specifically designed for connecting the Evolution series portable EK series receivers to the audio inputs on Beta Cameras, mixers, amplifiers, etc.
CL1 Mini To Mini Cable For EK100
The Sennheiser CL1 is a connecting cable with a standard 1/8" (3.5mm) mini and locking 1/8" mini connections. The cable is specifically designed for connecting the Evolution series portable EK series receivers to camcorder audio inputs.
Sanken COS-11D PT Lavalier Microphone (With Options)
Superb Sound in a New Generation Ultra-miniature Lavalier Mic designed for use with new generation of Digital Wireless
- Overcomes digital transmitter RFI
- Water Resistant
- Durable Design
- Great Clear and Rich Sound
- 4 Color Choices
- Improved Moisture Resistance
- Original Vertical Diaphragm Design
- Optimized for the Human Voice
Sanken has introduced the COS-11D, which overcomes RFI (radio frequency interference) from the digital transmitter. In today’s wireless transmission systems the microphone must remain unaffected by new forms of digital transmitter signals. They present new challenges in the area of emission protection. In many cases, noise levels increase and the S/N ratio is deteriorated by the interference of digital transmitters. Sanken has designed the COS-11D specifically to diminish the instances where interference is an issue.