Sennheiser EW 112p G4 Upgrade Kit w/ Tram TR50 Lavalier Microphone
Upgrade the Sennheiser EW 112p G4 kit microphone to the Tram TR50 Lavalier Microphone. The perfect upgrade for your wireless kit.
Please note this kit does not include the ME-2 lavalier microphone. Instead it has been upgraded with the TRAM-TR50.
- Sennheiser EW 112p G4 Portable Lavalier Wireless Set
- Tram TR50 Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone w/ 3.5mm Connection
Sennheiser EW 112p G4 Portable Lavalier Wireless Set
The ew 112P G4 Camera Mount Wireless Microphone System from Sennheiser is the latest addition to Sennheiser's evolution family of wireless microphones and is fully compatible with all previous series. This package includes the EK 100 G4 camera mount receiver, SK 100 G4 bodypack transmitter, and ME 2-II lavalier microphone. Accessories include a CA 2 camera mount, 1/8 to 1/8" cable, and a 1/8" to XLR cable. It can be used to capture audio for live sound, broadcast and film, business, and educational applications.
The SK 100 G4 bodypack transmitter and the EK 100 G4 receiver sport an updated high-contrast LCD display and a dedicated escape button. They synchronize channel and frequency at the touch of a button. In addition, an optional rechargeable battery pack allows you to charge batteries while they remain inside the units. The CA 2 shoe-mount adapter provides easy installation onto a camera shoe.
This Set Includes
- Sennheiser EK 100 G4 Wireless Camera-Mount Receiver
- Sennheiser SK 100 G4 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter
- Sennheiser CA2 Shoemount Adapter
- Sennheiser CL-100 1/8"-M Mini to XLR-M
- Sennheiser CL1 Mini to Mini Cable for EK100
EK 100 G4 Wireless Camera-Mount Receiver
The EK 100 G4 Wireless Camera-Mount Receiver from Sennheiser is the latest addition to their evolution family of wireless microphones and is fully compatible with all previous series. Featuring an updated high-contrast LCD display, blue sync LED, and a dedicated escape button, it can be used when paired with a microphone and transmitter (sold separately) for capturing audio in live sound, broadcast, film, business, and educational applications.
The EK 100 G4 wireless receiver is lightweight and built with an all-metal housing. It is equipped with 1680 tunable UHF frequencies and synchronizes with G4 transmitters at the touch of a button. A 3.5mm audio-output jack delivers a clean output signal using the included adapter output cables. The receiver operates on 2 standard AA batteries, and an optional 12 VDC adapter is also available. The included shoe-mount adapter allows you to mount the receiver on a camera for convenient portable use.
- The evolution wireless G4 retains all of G3's best features
- Quicker setup
- High-contrast LCD display
- Dedicated escape button
- Sturdy metal housing
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- Adaptive-diversity for high-quality reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Operates on 2 standard AA batteries
- Receiver features battery indication in 4 steps
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the receiver
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
SK 100 G4 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter
The SK 100 G4 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter from Sennheiser is the latest addition to their evolution family of wireless microphones. It features true diversity technology and can be used when paired with a companion receiver and microphone, as part of a wireless RF transmission system for live stage, theater, presentation, and rehearsal applications.
The transmitter features 1680 frequencies tunable in 25 kHz steps with 20 fixed frequency banks and up to 12 compatible frequency presets. There is 1 user bank with up to 12 user programmable frequencies. The transmitter's menu-driven backlit display shows current frequency, frequency band and channel number, metering of AF level, transmission status, battery status, and more.
Furthermore, the transmitter is equipped with a mute switch and is powered by two 1.5V AA size batteries or by one Sennheiser BA 2015 rechargeable accupack. It is built with a rugged metal housing. The SK 100 G4 transmitter will operate about 8 hours and is equipped with a 1/8" line/mic input jack. With 25 Hz to 18 kHz AF frequency response, the SK 100 G4 is designed to deliver a natural audio quality.
- Robust bodypack transmitter for daily use on stage.
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared.
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 receivers via updated linking functionality.
- Up to 20 compatible channels.
- Up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range.
- Transmission Range: up to 100 meters / 300'
- High RF output power (up to 30 mW) depending on country regulations.
CA2 Shoemount Adapter
The Sennheiser CA2 is a shoe mount adapter for the EW series camera mountable receivers. The mount allows users to attach the receiver to the accessory shoe of any camera, providing a secure mount.
CL-100 1/8"-M Mini To XLR-M
The Sennheiser CL100 is a connecting cable with a standard 1/8" (3.5mm) mini and unbalanced XLR male connections. The cable is specifically designed for connecting the Evolution series portable EK series receivers to the audio inputs on Beta Cameras, mixers, amplifiers, etc.
CL1 Mini To Mini Cable For EK100
The Sennheiser CL1 is a connecting cable with a standard 1/8" (3.5mm) mini and locking 1/8" mini connections. The cable is specifically designed for connecting the Evolution series portable EK series receivers to camcorder audio inputs.
Tram TR50 Black Lavalier Microphone
When it was introduced, the TRAM® TR50 miniature microphone revolutionized the industry- it has become the standard in feature film, television production and other areas of the entertainment industry. In addition to its diminutive size and superior sound quality, the TR-50 offers a combination of features that are simply not offered by any other microphone.
The TRAM® TR50 miniature professional lavalier microphone answers the needs of even the most demanding sound recording engineer. It has been designed with the latest electret development and electronics technology, to provide high sound quality with little or no visibility. Its small size and unique design permit a variety of uses and fastening options, that make it ideal for unobtrusive appearance and hidden mic use. The tiny omni-directional capsule features minimum sound coloration and is therefore easily combined with boom mics during post production. A variety of accessories makes mounting the mic on or under clothing easy, with reliable results.
The extended frequency response range and omni-directional characteristics have been designed to satisfy the most stringent requirements in all professional audio fields, particularly film and TV production.
The TR50 is available with a variety of connectors (Micro-Mini, Lemo (4, 6 or 8pin), Mini Switchcraft (3, 4 or 5pin), Sony, Sennheiser, etc.) For direct attachment to any wireless microphone transmitter. In addition to its use with wireless transmitters, the TR-50 can be used as a low impedance hard-wired microphone with the TR-79 power supply. 12/48v phantom powering (in addition to internal powering) is available on all TR-50*PS microphones and TR-79+ positive bias power supplies.
The TR79 power supply provides a balanced transformer output to an XLR connector and uses an Eveready 357 battery. The battery compartment is designed to permit only one insertion direction, so the polarity cannot be reversed. This compartment is accessible by turning the black plastic end cap counter clockwise and pulling firmly. The battery is removed by pushing it out with a sharp object through the hole provided in the bottom of’ the compartment.
- Miniature Electret Condenser Microphone
- Minimum sound coloration for universal use
- Easily combined with boom microphones
- Tiny, lightweight and compact; easily concealed
- Extensive range of mounting accessories
- Wide frequency response
- Very low rubbing noise
- Internal battery or 12-48V phantom power* (*with positive bias version only)
- Detachable 250 Q power supply
- Available in 4 colors: black, gray, white, tan
- Large range of connectors for direct use on a wireless transmitter
- Strong, durable and reliable
- One-year warranty