Sennheiser SK100, LD Systems MEI1000 - Band GB - IEM Bundle
This Bundle Includes
- Sennheiser SK 100 G4 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter (Band GB)
- LD Systems MEI 1000 G2 BPR In-Ear Monitoring Wireless Receiver
- Pinknoise In-Ear Monitoring Acoustic Ear Tube
Please note: This combo is for use within the 606-648 MHz frequency band. It is useable within the UK with an Ofcom license.
Sennheiser SK 100 G4 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter (Band GB - 606-648MHz)
The SK 100 G4 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter from Sennheiser is the latest addition to their evolution family of wireless microphones. It features true diversity technology and can be used when paired with a companion receiver and microphone, as part of a wireless RF transmission system for live stage, theater, presentation, and rehearsal applications.
The transmitter features 1680 frequencies tunable in 25 kHz steps with 20 fixed frequency banks and up to 12 compatible frequency presets. There is 1 user bank with up to 12 user programmable frequencies. The transmitter's menu-driven backlit display shows current frequency, frequency band and channel number, metering of AF level, transmission status, battery status, and more.
Furthermore, the transmitter is equipped with a mute switch and is powered by two 1.5V AA size batteries or by one Sennheiser BA 2015 rechargeable accupack. It is built with a rugged metal housing. The SK 100 G4 transmitter will operate about 8 hours and is equipped with a 1/8" line/mic input jack. With 25 Hz to 18 kHz AF frequency response, the SK 100 G4 is designed to deliver a natural audio quality.
- The evolution wireless G4 retains all of G3's best features
- Quicker setup
- High-contrast LCD display
- Robust bodypack transmitter for daily use on stage.
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared.
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 receivers via updated linking functionality.
- Up to 20 compatible channels.
- Up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range.
- Transmission Range: up to 100 meters / 300'
- High RF output power (up to 30 mW) depending on country regulations.
LD Systems MEI 1000 G2 BPR In-Ear Monitoring Wireless Receiver (Band GB - 584-607MHz)
The new LD Systems MEI 1000 G2 is a license-free* in-ear monitoring system with 96 UHF channels that delivers outstanding sound quality with a large dynamic range and outstanding crosstalk behaviour in the 584-607 MHz frequency bands.
Switchable mono, stereo, and focus monitoring modes as well as adjustable EQ and limiter functions permit natural sound reproduction for any application, with a frequency response of 60 Hz – 16 kHz, a high S/N ratio, and low THD. The LD MEI 1000 G2 permits simultaneous operation of up to 5 systems. rugged ABS plastic carrying case complete the MEI 1000 G2 package.
* license-free: ISM band license-free in Europe, please check duplex gap for your specific country
* Works great as a budget alternative IEM receiver with Sennheiser G3/G4 transmitters on the GB (606-648 MHz) frequency band on frequencies 606-607 MHz!
Pinknoise In-Ear Monitoring Acoustic Ear Tube
Pinknoise Custom High Quality coiled acoustic clear tube
Right Angled 3.5mm connector (Mono, single pole)
Pinknoise custom high quality coiled acoustic clear tube with a right angled 3.5mm mono (single pole) connector. Rugged cables and clothing clip, perfect for on-camera talent. Great for use with the Sennheiser G3 IEM receiver. Spare parts are also available, please call our sales team for details.
- Clear acoustic tube
- Cable with 3.5mm mono connector (90cm)
- Clothing clip
- Spare ear pieces
- Dimension: Ø16(mm)
- Impedance: 110Ω ± 15%
- Power Rating: Normal 1.0W
- Maximum 1.5W
- Cable Diameter: Ø3.8, 2.5(mm)
- Material: Polyurethane
- Cable Length: 90cm
- Colour: Black