Shure SM7B Dynamic Studio Microphone
The Shure SM7B is a warm, detailed sounding vocal microphone that is ideal for close-range vocal applications such as podcast recording radio broadcasting, TV talkovers, and studio lead vocal recording.
As used on Podcasts and Media Platforms around the world, the SM7B has established itself as a true industry standard. For tried-and-tested results when capturing vocals - look no further than Shure!
Reliable and Dependable Audio Capture. Built for the Studio.
Courtesy of a wide-range frequency response, bass roll off and mid-range control, and internal air suspension shock isolation, the Shure SM7B has established itself as the go-to microphone for Broadcast Studios around the world. As well as spoken word, vocal song performance and interviews, the SM7B also provides a unique response for guitar cabs and amplifiers, subsequently used on successful recordings over the past 2 decades.
Shure SM Series Microphones are equal to the demands of high-energy performance, proven time and time again through decades of rigorous use by performers and engineers of all experience levels.
Noise-Free Vocal Clarity
It specifically shields against electromagnetic hum caused by studio monitors and speakers, so it delivers a noise-free signal for professional users who demand the highest quality without compromise. The included internal "air suspension" shock isolation virtually eliminates mechanical noise transmission too.
Efficient Pop Filter
The Shure SM7B features a standard high-density windscreen and an additional A7WS detachable windscreen, designed to reduce plosive sounds and gives a warmer tone for close-talk vocals.
Improved Bracket Design
The updated mic chassis features a hassle-free cable management system and upgraded bracket design to offer greater stability. This also allows for easy rigging into a studio environment via XLR connectivity. The SM7B bracket is compatible with a wide range of microphone stands, arms and clamps.
- Flat, wide-range frequency response for exceptionally clean and natural reproduction of both music and speech
- Bass rolloff and mid-range emphasis (presence boost) controls with graphic display of response setting
- Improved rejection of electromagnetic hum, optimized for shielding against broadband interference emitted by computer monitors
- Internal "air suspension" shock isolation virtually eliminates mechanical noise transmission
- Highly effective pop filter eliminates need for any add-on protection against explosive breath sounds, even for close-up vocals or narration
- Now shipping with the A7WS detachable windscreen, designed to reduce plosive sounds and gives a warmer tone for close-talk vocals
- Yoke mounting with captive stand nut for easy mounting and dismounting provides precise control of microphone position
- Classic cardioid polar pattern, uniform with frequency and symmetrical about axis, to provide maximum rejection and minimum coloration of off-axis sound
- Rugged construction and excellent cartridge protection for outstanding reliability