Sound Devices MixPre-3 w/ FREE Ansmann USB-C Powerbank
This Bundle Includes
This bundle features the almost unbeatable Sound Devices Mix Pre-3, and a unique powering solution that will keep you up and running with added power flexibility.
Using one channel with P48v, we managed to get an impressive 13.5 hours of use out of the Mix Pre-3 Recorder!
Sound Devices Mix Pre-3 Series Recorder
Sound Devices introduces its new line of high-performance, ultra-compact audio recorders with USB audio streaming – MixPre-3 & MixPre-6!
The lightweight, high-resolution MixPre-3 & MixPre-6 audio recorders with USB audio streaming offer world-class sound quality combined with extreme durability – perfect for musicians, sound designers, podcasters, videographers, YouTubers and field recordists.
The MixPre Series feature Sound Devices’ innovative new Kashmir™ microphone preamps. These high-performance, ultra-low-noise, discrete, Class-A mic preamps were hand-crafted by Sound Devices. The mic preamps feature a -130dBV noise floor, analog limiters, and new 32-bit A-to-D converters to ensure high quality, stress-free, professional-grade audio recordings.
What Sound Devices Say:
"Our new Sound Devices MixPre Series is the culmination of decades of experience designing products for the best-of-the-best in the professional audio industry," says Matt Anderson, CEO of Sound Devices, LLC. "Our mic preamps simply have to be heard to be believed, whether mic’ing drums, birds, or dialog, using condenser, dynamic, or ribbon mics, the finest textures of the audio are preserved. The MixPre-3 and MixPre-6 merge the latest advances in audio technology with an un-intimidating, compact and rugged design. These products are a must-have piece of equipment for anyone ranging from production engineers and musicians to YouTubers."
The MixPre-3 features 3 full-sized balanced XLR mic/line audio inputs, while the MixPre-6 features 4 balanced XLR/TRS combo jacks to connect microphones or line-level devices. Both have a 3.5 mm auxiliary input that can be used for plug-in power mics, 2-channel line-in audio, camera return, or timecode.
The versatile MixPre-3 and MixPre-6 make excellent USB audio interfaces, offering the unique ability to record audio to an SD card while simultaneously streaming multiple channels of audio via USB. Handy for interviews, podcasts, or simply as a backup recorder to your computer, the MixPre’s can be used for Skype or Facetime interviews, and to record audio for podcasts or video blogs. As a musician’s tool, the MixPre Series serves as a top-shelf USB interface with premium mic pres for use with a DAW, getting a quick song idea recorded without AC power handy, recording rehearsals or just adding a few more inputs to your PA system.
Some of the unique features of the MixPre Series include:
- Ultra-compact & durable – the MixPre Series will fit any production environment. The MixPre’s small stature allows you to wear it, or drop it into your pocket or a tech bag. Constructed with a die-cast aluminium chassis, the MixPre Series is both lightweight and incredibly robust.
- Responsive, capicitive touch screen – for incredibly simple and intuitive operation, and a bright, IPS technology, sunlight-readable color LCD for the ultimate in convenient navigation.
- Full-featured mixer – equipped with ergonomic gain control knobs for fast and accurate mixing. Other key features include pan and soloing plus easy-to-see ring LED metering per channel. also includes a 3.5mm jack for headphone monitoring with user-programmable presets from our custom-designed powerful, wide-bandwidth headphone amp.
- Built-in Bluetooth Smart® technology - allows for easy connection, control and metering.
- Intuitive operation - with user-friendly navigation featuring Basic and Advanced modes. Basic mode allows users to record noise and distortion-free audio right out of the box – intended for stereo recording applications. The Advanced mode offers more experienced audio users access to multi-channel recording and advanced settings such as ISO metering, routing, timecode, mic pre gain, stereo and Mid/Side channel linking, headphone presets and more.
- Perfect camera companion – offering HDMI Record triggering, timecode, and retractable 1/4-inch-20-thread mounting screw.
- Flexible powering - for the ultimate in portability and convenience, the MixPre’s can be powered from AA batteries, Li-Ion batteries, a laptop’s USB-C or USB-A connectors, or AC wall outlet.
Each unit includes (1) one MX-4AA battery sled and (1) one MX-USBY cable.
Ansmann Powerbank 10,000mAh Compact Rechargeable Battery Pack W/ Quick Charge 3.0 & USB Type C
Who hasn't been here: You're out on a cycling tour, hike, holiday, long-haul flight or at a friend's and suddenly your smartphone battery status shows zero – and there is no changing facility anywhere in sight!
This problem is now a thing of the past, as the practical and elegantly styled Powerbank from ANSMANN is light, powerful and always close at hand. Thanks to the compact construction, the light energy store can fit in the pocket of any jacket, trousers or handbag. With the USB to micro-USB charge cable, the product is the ideal companion when out and about. Alongside the two USB ports, the ANSMANN Powerbank also has an integrated micro-USB port. Energy is fed from the USB connections to your smartphone and/or tablet via charge cable. The rechargeable battery pack can be conveniently recharged via the Micro-USB port by a PC or a standard USB charger plugged into the mains.
Powerpack For A Great Variety Of Applications
With a charge capacity of 10000 mAh and an output power of up to 3.000 mA (at 5V DC), the compact powerpack is able to charge mobile devices several times. The high-quality external battery pack with sturdy housing is compatible with all standard USB devices such as smartphones, tablets, mobile phones, MP3 players, navigation units and many other devices that can be charged via USB.
The media constantly carries warnings about cheap products that start to burn or even explode without warning. You're on the safe side with ANSMANN. The integrated over-charging protection ensures that the Powerbank stops the charge process automatically once charging has been successfully completed. The deep discharge protection switches the Powerbank off as soon as the voltage of the Powerbank drops below a defined value when charging the connected device, thus preventing damage to both the rechargeable battery and the product. The short-circuit protection completes the safety functions and ensures maximum safety along with the automatic shut-off.
LED Capacity Display
The charge status indication can be activated with the push of a button enabling the current capacity to be reliably displayed in 25% steps via four integrated LEDs.
|Voltage ||3.7 V |
|Cell chemistry ||Lithium polymer |
|Battery capacity ||10000 mAh |
|Nominal power ||37 Wh |
|Output ||USB Type C: 5V DC max. 3000mA |
Quick Charge 3.0: 5V - 6.5V DC max. 3A / 6.5V - 9V DC max. 2A / 9V - 12V DC max. 1.5A
|Packaging ||Card box |