Wisycom/Sennheiser Wideband Dual Radio Mic Bundle
The cheapest professional wideband dual radio mic kit on the market!
Features the Wisycom MPR52 dual channel ultra-wideband receiver and two Sennheiser SK 300 G4-RC Bodypack Transmitter in any frequency! Also includes Pinknoise Custom Receiver Input Cable (TA5F to Twin 3-Pin XLRF) for your convenience.
Wisycom MPR52 Dual Channel Ultra-Wideband Receiver
The new Wisycom MPR52 Dual Channel Ultra wideband Receiver is a two channel diversity receiver with up to 790 MHz bandwidth in 470/1260 MHz range and DSP Analogue & Digital Audio Outputs (AES3).
The MPR52-ENG is a compact two channels receiver designed for professional ENG applications. The new MPR52 has two built-in diversity receivers with both analogue and digital outputs. With up to 790 MHz bandwidth in the 470/1260 MHz range, the MPR52 features next generation multi-band front-end filtering.
The software selectable wideband and narrowband DSP-FM operation gives users options based on their project needs.
Country specific Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW) filters are also available (USA: 935-960 MHz and Japan: 1240-1260 MHz).
The receiver also offers convenient function buttons, including a dedicated frequency scan option.
Battery management is flexible as it features standard battery packs that can be charged with the dedicated charger or through the micro-usb-B connector.
- Two channels diversity receiver
- DSP Analogue & Digital Audio Output (AES3)
- Up to 790 MHz bandwidth in 470/1260 MHz range
- Next Gen Multiband front-end filtering:
– High Q moving filter in 470-960 MHz
– High Q moving filter in 960-1160 MHz (DME)
– Country specific saw filters: USA 940-960 MHz & Japan 1240-1260 MHz
- Wideband and Narrowband DSP-FM operation (SW selectable):
– Narrowband allows more 50% band efficiency
– Narrowband allows about 3dB extra sensitivity and noise immunity
- Extreme low noise VCO with ultrafast spectrum scan for optimal quick & easy setup
- High contrast OLED display
- Automatic scan & transmitter programming through infrared
- DSP based for extreme flexibility and multicompanding operations
- Miniature design with integrated battery pack:
– rechargeable lithium pack
– 2 x AA batteries
- Operation and charger (lithium) thru USB connector
- Monitor & control through USB and Wisycom Manager 2.0 (computer SW):
– This transform MPR52 in a quick and low noise portable spectrum scanner!
Sennheiser SK 300 G4-RC Bodypack Transmitter
The SK 300 G4-RC Bodypack Transmitter from Sennheiser features 3250 UHF frequencies in 25 kHz steps and is built with 20 fixed frequency banks, 32 frequency presets, and 6 user banks with up to 32 user programmable frequencies. It can be used to capture audio when paired with a companion receiver and microphone in various environments for broadcast TV, ENG, and field applications.
The transmitter is menu-driven with a backlit LCD display showing the current frequency, frequency bank, channel number, metering of output level, transmission status, battery status, and more. An auto-lock feature prevents settings from being accidentally altered. The transmitter can be synchronized via an integrated infrared interface and is programmable in the bodypack transmitter menu.
Power is supplied by two 1.5V AA batteries or by a Sennheiser BA 2015 rechargeable accupack. The unit is enclosed in a rugged metal housing and is equipped with a 2.5mm jack to connect a remote mute switch. A 3.5mm jack socket is featured for the mic/line inputs.
- Robust bodypack transmitter for use with any Sennheiser headmic or lavalier microphone
- Easy to use, fast setup time
- Integrated network port allows control, monitoring, and setup via Sennheiser Control Cockpit and WSM software
- Broad range of products and existing accessories (such as microphones) allows usage in any kind of environment
- Up to 88MHz bandwidth (72MHz on GBW model), up to 32 channels
- Increased RF output power: 10/30/50mW
- Transmission Range: up to 330 feet
- RC (remote control) switch available for the bodypack transmitter
Pinknoise Custom Receiver Input Cable (TA5F to Twin 3-Pin XLRF)
5-Pin right-angle TA5 to x2 3-Pin XLR female
- Length: 45cm
- High quality cable
- Neutrik connectors