Zoom F1-LP Miniature Field Recorder w/ Lavalier Microphone
The Zoom F1 Field Recorder + Lavalier Mic is the perfect solution for videographers who need to capture the nuance of every word with professional quality audio.
Sound & Story
The F1 Field Recorder + Lavalier Mic completes your video’s story by providing outstanding audio no matter where your production takes you.
Capture Every Nuance
The F1-LP comes with Zoom’s newly engineered LMF-1 lavalier mic, designed for capturing every nuance. Combined with the F1, you can record high-resolution audio up to 24 bit/96 kHz, perfect for interviews, wedding vows, and more.
Low Profile Design
With its minimal profile, the F1 attaches neatly on belts, waistbands, or slipped into a pocket so the recorder can be easily concealed.
The LMF-1 Lavalier mic connects directly to the F1 and records to a micro SD card. By recording directly to the F1, interference or noise commonly experienced when using a wireless beltpack system is eliminated.
One-Touch Controls, Easy-To-Read Display
The F1’s one-touch buttons gives you easy access to record levels, limiter control, lo-cut filter and volume output. It’s newly designed monochromatic LCD display ensures visibility even in bright sunlight.
Record in Multiple Audio Formats
The F1 records audio in WAV or MP3 formats. WAV files are automatically time-stamped, making them Broadcast Wave Format (BWF) compliant.
One Recorder, Multiple Microphone Options
With Zoom's proprietary 10-pin connector, the F1 is compatible with all of Zoom’s interchangeable mic capsules, providing more options for recording.
|SSH-6 Stereo shotgun capsule with directional mic & side mic. ||XYH-6 Stereo X/Y Capsule with adjustable capsules. ||MSH-6 Stereo mid-side capsule with adjustable stereo width. ||XYH-5 Stereo X/Y capsule with shock-mounted mics. || |
EXH-6 Dual XLR/TRS combo input capsule for up to 6 channels.
|SGH-6 Mono shotgun capsule with directional pickup. |
Essential Features for Videographers
- Auto Lock: The Record Hold function or the Hold Switch can be used to prevent your subject from accidentally hitting buttons while recording.
- No Chance of Overload: An on-board limiter and auto-level control keep your levels safe when spikes in loud volume occurs.
- Convenient Power Sources: The F1 can be powered using two AAA batteries (included) or with the optional AD-17 power adapter.
- USB Connectivity: Transfer recordings to your computer in card reader mode or record directly to your computer or iPad using the F1 in USB audio interface mode.
Features at a Glance
- Two-channel audio recorder
- Compatible with Zoom microphone capsules
- Supports up to 24-bit/96 kHz audio in BWF-compliant WAV or a variety of MP3 formats
- One-touch button controls
- 1.25” monochrome LCD display
- Rec Hold function to avoid accidental operation of buttons
- Stereo ⅛" Mic/Line In mini phone jack with Plug-in power (2.5V)
- Stereo ⅛" Phone/Line Output jack with dedicated volume control
- Built in limiter and auto level control to avoid clipping
- Pre-Record function
- Tone generator for calibrating audio levels between the F1 and a DSLR or video camera without the need for an attenuator cable
- Sound marker function that outputs quick tone to make syncing audio and video easy
- Records directly to micro SD and SDHC cards up to 32 GB
- Micro USB port for data exchange to and from computer and use as an audio interface with computer or iOS device
- Runs on only 2 standard AAA alkaline, Lithium, or NiMH rechargeable batteries, or AC adapter (AD-17)
- Up to 10 hours of operation with alkaline batteries (when using lavalier)
- F1 Field Recorder
- LMF-1 Lavalier microphone
- WSL-1 Windscreen
- MCL-1 Mic clip
- BCF-1 Belt clip
- 2 AAA batteries
- Quick guide
Delkin Devices 16GB 500x MicroSDHC UHS-I Memory card
Designed for use in a variety of devices including smartphones, tablets, action cameras, and more, the 16GB 500x microSDHC UHS-I Memory Card from Delkin Devices features a maximum data read speed of up to 75 MB/s and minimum data write speed of 10 MB/s, giving users the ability to offload files quickly making it easy to speed up workflows. In addition to enhanced data transfer rates, this microSDHC memory card comes water, shock, and X-ray proof so you can take it with you virtually anywhere you go. Additionally, the 16GB microSDHC comes with an SD adapter, allowing the card to be inserted into devices that support SD memory cards.
- 16GB Storage Capacity
- UHS-I / Class 10
- Max. Read Speed: 75 MB/s
- Min. Write Speed: 10 MB/s
- Water / Shock / X-Ray Proof
- SD Adapter Included
Approved for Smartphones, Tablets, & Action Cameras
Compatible with nearly any smart phone, tablet, or action camera that accepts Class 10 or UHS-I microSD memory cards, the 500x microSD card is designed for everyday use, including Full HD video and still image capture. The card is also capable of capturing high-resolution time-lapse photography, HDR (high dynamic range) photos, and continuous burst shots. Rated UHS Speed Class 1 (U1), the 500x card guarantees a minimum sustained write speed of 10 MB/s, ensuring that data is written swiftly to the card and preventing recordings from randomly stopping or frames from being dropped.
With read speeds that can reach up to 75 MB/s, the microSD card ensures quick, efficient data transfer from card to computer. The improved user workflow reduces transfer time dramatically and allows you to view and work on your files sooner. This is ideal for photographers and videographers who need to quickly offload large amounts of data and get back to shooting.
Durable Design & Lifetime Warranty
Built to endure strenuous shooting environments, the 500x microSD card is durably designed to be water, shock, and X-ray proof. In addition, the card also utilizes built-in error-correction and wear-leveling to ensure data integrity and a long lifespan. Each card is backed by a Lifetime Warranty and Delkin's American-based customer support team out of San Diego, CA.