Zoom F6 Recorder w/ K-Tek KSF6 Bag, BTA1 Bluetooth & 16GB SD Card Bundle
This Bundle Includes
- Zoom F6 Compact Digital Field Recorder
- K-Tek KSF6 Stingray Zoom F6 Bag
- Zoom BTA-1 Bluetooth Adapter for H3-VR
- Delkin Devices SDHC Memory Card Pro Class 10 (16GB)
Zoom F6 Compact Digital Field Recorder
The Zoom F6 is the first professional field recorder to feature both 32-bit float recording and dual AD converters, providing an unprecedented amount of dynamic range. With 6 inputs, Zoom’s solid time code, multiple power options and wireless control, the F6 is poised to be your new secret weapon.
- 6-channel/14-track field audio recorder/mixer
- 6 discrete inputs with locking Neutrik XLR connectors
- High quality mic preamps with up to 75 dB gain and less than -127 dBu EIN
- Switchable +4dB inputs with mic/line options
- Advanced Look-Ahead Hybrid Limiters
- Zoom AutoMix™ software
- Accurate Time Code (0.2 ppm when on and when powered off) I/O on 3.5mm stereo mini; dropframe/non-drop formats with Jam Sync
- Three different power supply options: 4x AA batteries, Sony L-Series batteries, or Zoom AD-17 12V AC Adapter (L-Series batteries not included)
- 3.5mm stereo mini unbalanced output jack
- Dedicated headphone output (100 mW) with volume control SD/SDHC/SDXC card slot, up to 512 GB
- Use as an 6-in/4-out USB audio interface (up to 96kHz)
- Use as an audio interface and record to SD card simultaneously (up to 48kHz)
- Free Zoom F Control App for iOS allows wireless remote control, file renaming, and metadata entry
32 - Bit Float Recording
In the field, fluctuating dynamics can prove challenging. Loud sounds can cause clipping and quiet sounds can get lost in the noise. The F6 uses 32-bit float recording with dual A/D converters to capture both explosive and subtle sounds at full audio quality – without ever adjusting gain!
For Those Hard to Reach Places
Rugged enough to withstand the most demanding scenarios and small enough to fit into the tightest spaces, the F6 will become your go-to recorder.
The F6 is equipped with six professional-grade preamps. Featuring a super-low noise floor (-127 dBu EIN), high gain (up to 75 dB), and selectable mic/line levels for each input, the F6 is built for location sound.
Precision Time Code
Keep your tracks perfectly synced even when you power down for lunch. On or off, the F6’s Temperature Compensated Crystal Oscillator (TCXO) generates time code at 0.2 ppm accuracy.
Advance Look-Ahead Hybrid Limiters
When recording in 24-bit, the F6 uses advanced look-ahead hybrid limiters to provide overload protection. By adding a 1-millisecond delay, the limiters “look ahead” anticipating clipping before it’s recorded.
Zoom AutoMix™ lets you keep your eyes on the action by automatically adjusting the levels of your mix to reduce ambient sound.
Files and Formats
The F6 can record in 32-bit float up to 96 kHz, 24-bit up to 192 kHz or both simultaneously in BWF-compatible WAV formats.
Cataloging files with the F6 is quick and easy. Enter track name, scene names, notes, and more in both BWF and iXML.
Monitor What Matters
Use the F6 and your headphones to keep tabs on your tracks pre- or post-fader. Check levels, route signals to the left or right and set alert tones for battery and recording status.
IOS Wireless Control
The F6’s F Control APP lets you monitor signals, adjust levels, trigger transport controls, enter metadata and more from your iPhone or iPad via Bluetooth.*
*Optional BTA-1 required
The F6’s Ambisonics mode offers precision A-to-B decoding and balanced gain linking, enabling you to capture spatial audio for VR, AR and more. Download the FREE Zoom Ambisonics Player software to decode and edit your 360-audio with ease.
What's in the Box
- F6 Field Recorder
- Camera mount adapter
- AA batteries (x4)
- Cubase LE and WaveLab LE download codes
- Quick Start Guide
K-Tek KSF6 Stingray Zoom F6 Bag
Our newest Stingray bag is the perfect companion for the Zoom F6 Mixer/Recorder. This versatile carrier offers safety and protection while accommodating common working styles with access to all Zoom F6 connection points.
- Integrated frame; for more stability and protection
- Integrated comfortable waist belt; also usable as a shoulder strap
- Access/openings; to all connecting points of the Mixer/Recorder
- Integrated kickstand; for table top use (for workstation style working)
- Molle straps; for extra attachment options (e.g. Stingray Gizmo Bags Medium & Small)
- Wide Velcro straps; for solid attachment
Works With You
We listened to users who asked for easy access all around. Our answer is dual zippers that encircle each side panel to fully reveal inputs, outputs and controls. The bottom flap opens wide to access the internal battery packs on the bottom of the F6. Then there’s the large buckle that safely snaps the bottom closed.
K-Tek also made it to suit whichever style you choose to work. Whether it is carried over the shoulder or worn around the body, the integral Waist Belt/Shoulder Strap is adjustable for various sizes. Made of breathable material and padded for comfort, it also offers 2 MOLLE rigging points to hold your additional accessories.
For convenient tabletop operation, a built-in adjustable kickstand enables easy control interface and comfortable viewing whether you choose to sit down or standup.
To secure the F6, an integrated frame means more stability and protection. The multi-layer walls offer exterior durability and the soft orange high-contrast interior makes offers extra padding and makes it easy to visually separate the bag from the recorder. Inside, extra wide Velcro straps solidly hold the F6 for solid support.
And to hold accessories, there’s 6 oversize MOLLE-style straps positioned around the bag and belt. So you can add-on wireless receivers, other Stingray bags like the popular carryall Gizmo bags, and more.
What's In The Box
Stingray Zoom F6 Bag with integrated Waistbelt and Kickstand